Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one piece of evidence from the prosecution. Apparently there was lots of notes found so I’m interested if the defence bring those into play.
Until we see them do that it's hard to comment though.
We can only look at and comment on what we have actually been presented with.

Reactions: 6
It’s one piece of evidence from the prosecution. Apparently there was lots of notes found so I’m interested if the defence bring those into play.
I am too, and I admit I’m dying to know what else they found in her house or on her phone.

Reactions: 16
I think she wrote that note to pretend she had a mental health crisis. She’s not a daft woman isn’t lucifer. She’s scheming and evil. She’s thoughtful to try and think how she can kill a child and get away with it. She’s written things on the note to try make s cover of mental health illness. Didn’t work though because she’s been deemed fit

Reactions: 9
Until we see them do that it's hard to comment though.
We can only look at and comment on what we have actually been presented with.
Absolutely, it just feels the last few days have slipped back into ‘she’s absolutely guilty and if you can’t see that there’s something wrong with you’ territory 🙄

Absolutely, it just feels the last few days have slipped back into ‘she’s absolutely guilty and if you can’t see that there’s something wrong with you’ territory 🙄
In fairness she is accused of murdering babies and it's looking pretty damning at the moment for the majority of peopl and I appreciate some people don't see it that way BUT I think people have a right to be angry at her.

I also do find the need to invent defences for her (that her defence team aren't even offering up) tedious and tiring at times myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In fairness she is accused of murdering babies and it's looking pretty damning at the moment for the majority of peopl and I appreciate some people don't see it that way BUT I think people have a right to be angry at her.

I also do find the need to invent defences for her (that her defence team aren't even offering up) tedious and tiring at times myself.
And that’s absolutely fine if someone has personal anger towards it, I personally just find the rigid mindsets very difficult. I guess we all think so differently it’s to be expected. I am really interested in what the defence will bring.

Fml right everyone get your fingers crossed and hope that ben myers can be arsed to turn up
to court today so we can hear some new information at least

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fml right everyone get your fingers crossed and hope that ben myers can be arsed to turn up
to court today so we can hear some new information at least
Was there an accident on the roads near by the other day did I read? Imagine the stress of being one of the big players in this case and having to phone to say you can’t make it 🙈

Reactions: 4
And that’s absolutely fine if someone has personal anger towards it, I personally just find the rigid mindsets very difficult. I guess we all think so differently it’s to be expected. I am really interested in what the defence will bring.
I am looking forward to what they will bring aswell! I think she's guilty but I want to see if the defence can throw some plausible doubt on that or highlight another killer etc.

Reactions: 7
I am looking forward to what they will bring aswell! I think she's guilty but I want to see if the defence can throw some plausible doubt on that or highlight another killer etc.
I think it will really just help cement my thinking either way, I can’t help but feel there’s a whole load of info missing / gaps and I’m interested to see what they bring.

Reactions: 3
I think it will really just help cement my thinking either way, I can’t help but feel there’s a whole load of info missing / gaps and I’m interested to see what they bring.
Oh we definitely aren't getting near the same info as the jury are, that's why whatever conclusion they come to I will have to agree with them. What are the chances of her just being found guilty of the attempted murder of the two insulin babies I wonder?

Is there a way to pin this post. I feel it needs to be wheeled out every now and then.

Yet some people say this note carries no weight whatsoever 🥴 An actual written admission. Probably the only time she’s come clean. Because she didn’t think anyone would come by it. So arrogant at not being caught. Oh but she has been caught. If innocent, she could have written, “I killed them” or “I accidentally killed them”. But no, it says on purpose.
A really good summary of events for anyone who isn't sure about her guilt.

• Haha
What you’ve got to remember is the scene of all this. Hospital ward. A serial killer isn’t going to operate here with a dagger or a gun in such a setting. It always has to be medical sabotage. I doubt any healthcare serial killer would choose suffocation with a pillow for instance either - or strangulation - that’s so easy to spot in a post mortem. The only way to operate as a killer here is to cause utter confusion and go for victims not always assigned to you. I feel like I’m giving out a manual here, but I believe she operated very cleverly but in such a setting it was only ever going to have a short expiry date at the same hospital. I wonder whether if not caught when she was, she would have moved around more, changed hospitals. Charles Cullen went for many years moving hospitals. Granted, the hospitals knew but didn’t act…because America… and threat of law suits from victims’ families. He moved and wasn’t their problem anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Was there an accident on the roads near by the other day did I read? Imagine the stress of being one of the big players in this case and having to phone to say you can’t make it 🙈
Yes but it seems even the small players manage to stop the trial i.e. jury members.

A really good summary of events for anyone who isn't sure about her guilt.
I’m not sure of her guilt either, is it just a case of me re-reading someone’s opinion in order to change my own or….? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Give me strength 😂 We get it, you’re on the fence. As are plenty of others. It is simply that some (most?) of us have arrived at guilty given what we know so far. And before people get their knickers in a twist with the classic “oh you’d be awful on a jury making your mind up at this stage”, none of us are on the jury - it is mere interpretation on a discussion forum. If my bum was on that bench I absolutely wouldn’t state my own belief until the jury room end and sit and listen to the other 11.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Give me strength 😂 We get it, you’re on the fence. As are plenty of others. It is simply that some (most?) of us have arrived at guilty given what we know so far. And before people get their knickers in a twist with the classic “oh you’d be awful on a jury making your mind up at this stage”, none of us are on the jury - it is mere interpretation on a discussion forum. If my bum was on that bench I absolutely wouldn’t state my own belief until the jury room end and sit and listen to the other 11.
Exactly, everyone has their own view and is totally entitled to it. We’re not on a jury so no ones thoughts really matter at the end of the day, this place is purely just to discuss ideas, hence why we don’t need anyones opinion put as a pinned post at the top of the thread as if it’s worth more than anyone else’s (not that you can even do that on tattle lol).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The difference is no one who is ‘on the fence’ / impartial etc is trying so desperately hard to change anyone else’s mind, suggesting pinned posts as if it’s just a matter of re-reading someone’s opinion and that’s that. It’s so obnoxious to assume that one persons post is an authority on anything, never mind someone else’s opinion. No one on this thread is more right or wrong than anyone else.

Yes but it seems even the small players manage to stop the trial i.e. jury members.
Yes true, it’s not just like phoning in sick and asking someone to cover your shift 🙈

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.