Lucy Letby Case #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%, this wouldn’t be ‘a mistake’ it would be deliberate harm. Just like the insulin. There is room for mistakes if it is a subcutaneous injection but again deliberate and no accident as the scientific evidence is there…..it was given over a prolonged period of time, it had to be in the TPN. This case is going down in history. I believe the media interest will soon become overwhelming.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else feel the same as me on this ?
Absolutely

When you think about it set out like that it’s truly is horrific isn’t it

So very well put

Reactions: 9
Yes!! "cute aggression" thats it!! Thank you

Yeah I don't think it is the explanation here either but it seems more plausible to me now than it did back then!!

Reactions: 3
From the prosecution:
The overfeeding "doesn't happen by accident," Mr Johnson told the court. He added similar cases will be heard with other babies.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely

When you think about it set out like that it’s truly is horrific isn’t it
It truly doesn't bare thinking about.
She survived the worst odds & then danced with evil.
My twin 2 has cerebral palsy (prematurity related), but not to this degree, her parents and her have been on my mind all evening. Baby G truly is a miracle.

The so very obvious links to these parents, that at that point should actually not have any links at all. The Fb searches when carried out in these patterns and aren’t supposed to be linked at this time are sooooooo sinister

Reactions: 8
Beyond reasonable doubt, or ‘sure so you have no realistic doubts’ as a Judge has to explain to the jury now.
Doubts have have to logically apply to the evidence and be considered with reason and common sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

She’s contradicting herself here isn’t she? She had seen the baby vomiting and then can’t recall it.

Reactions: 14
I think you’re underestimating how precise the care is for these babies. It’s not like your Nana being in hospital, getting her jug of water refilled every 6 hours, her mash and sweetcorn scraped in the bin if she only eats her fish fingers, and meds on the ward round twice a day. They are in intensive care, they are under constant watch (sadly this is sometimes LL), every single thing about their care is documented, their medication, their feeds, their oxygen, every time they’re handled, every single thing that goes in their bodies and comes out of their bodies is measured and documented. If they were typing notes as things happen they would never be off a screen.

Reactions: 29
So do you think she made this same mistake 3 times? There are 3 attempted murder charges for this baby. All overfeeding and air.
It's also important to remember that she was highly trained, qualified and experienced nurse. She was some trainee who didn't know her knee from her elbow.

She wouldn't be making those "mistakes".

It’s air (or feed) bolus via ng tube we’re talking about here. Maybe an error in reporting.

Reactions: 7
It truly doesn't bare thinking about.
She survived the worst odds & then danced with evil.
My twin 2 has cerebral palsy (prematurity related), but not to this degree, her parents and her have been on my mind all evening. Baby G truly is a miracle.
One of the round ups today said the dad was quoted as saying “she was a little fighter”. I knew G was going to be a difficult one, but when it’s set out like this it’s really incomprehensible that LL could inflict this level of cruelty on both that tiny wee fighter, but also the parents. She’s sick, joining in making the banner that day then a few hours later this.

I’ve really struggled all day with this, so I honestly can’t imagine how hard it is for you and others that have been In similar situations (ofc minus the evil LL), it must be so very difficult for you all, there was a poster earlier that had said about their ivf and I honestly can’t imagine how you are all feeling tonight too. Hope you’ll be able to dip in and out as when you all feel up to it

Reactions: 11
@OldBlondie I won’t match your input on this but I’ll bring something helpful. Love your commitment to this thread and your posts. How would I word it….widening perception perhaps
Thank you very much, for me the thing is once you see it all being down to the monster that is LL, you can’t unsee it. See you all tomorrow for what I’m sure will be another harrowing day.

Just last point for today, I’m glad the poor mum does not have to take the stand this time, at least she’s been spared that, I’m sure today was absolutely traumatising enough for her already. So at least for that I’m grateful tonight

Reactions: 8
My son was in nicu so I owe his life to the staff they were great in my experience interestingly I actually spent a week sleeping in the NICU in the family room with my partner so I can appreciate the measures that are taken but it’s well established that the care in this hospital was below par to say the least, over feeding imo has to be more likely than say accidental insulin over dose

Reactions: 4
I'm with you 100%. What was very notable today was there was lots of detail about the incident and absolutely no evidence of her involvement.
This is starting to be almost a carbon copy of the Lucia de Berk case, and we all know what happened there

Reactions: 2
Slingo, I’m logging off for tonight, but before I go, I really don’t understand your points/question tonight at all. They just seem as if you’re looking for an argument. The same thing has been gone over I don’t know how many times, yet you keep asking the same thing that many different posters have tried to answer for you. I really don’t understand what your question/point is. If it’s genuine then I’m confused as I say it’s been answered I don’t know how many times. And if it’s not genuine well, I’d just like to think that’s not the case at all

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.