Lucy Letby Case #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find the Facebook group unsettling? They are talking about deceased and now permanently disabled babies in quite a matter of fact manner. The TPN bag is the final nail for LL for me. Someone did that. If she didn't, then who now? But the group is explaining it away as if they know more than a fully fledged endocrinologist. She was the one with previous so to speak, so clearly it's her. We all know this. Yes she is due a fair trial but come on. I worry for the families with that group when she is found guilty. I'm wondering if anyone else feels this way?
I’m proclaiming a miracle as the 1 fb group I’ve looked at actually has some people taking the evidence on board.
This might be a temporary interlude before a return to ridiculousness but at least it’s something.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He really doesn't have anything does he?? It just seems so bizzare of the defence to not really defend or poke holes.

I really want to hear the defence because for me so far they have been pretty weak!!

I think posters here have come up with a stronger defence for her then he has!! And honestly that's not a dig that's me being genuine. Any second thoughts I have had have come from here, not Mr Myers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Huge apologies. Because your name is quite memorable, I’ve noticed a few of your likes on here before, my BS alarm bells were ringing and I thought you were posing the question to be inflammatory. If that’s my mistake and you’d missed things, sorry.
Apology accepted. I’m curious as to what my previous ‘likes’ have portrayed as BS? I think mostly I have liked most posts with intelligent questions or answers. It’s a shame people have their backs up as soon as people ask a question.

My name has nothing to do with being argumentative or inflammatory, if i say why that’s my screen name it could be quite outing though so I won’t if that’s ok 🙊

Reactions: 13
Apology accepted. I’m curious as to what my previous ‘likes’ have portrayed as BS? I think mostly I have liked most posts with intelligent questions or answers. It’s a shame people have their backs up as soon as people ask a question.

My name has nothing to do with being argumentative or inflammatory, if i say why that’s my screen name it could be quite outing though so I won’t if that’s ok 🙊
I do enjoy people's screen names!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair, Dr hardness didn't really say much which could be disputed so I guess the defence didn't need to clarify anything.

Reactions: 7
He really doesn't have anything does he?? It just seems so bizzare of the defence to not really defend or poke holes.

I really want to hear the defence because for me so far they have been pretty weak!!

I think posters here have come up with a stronger defence for her then he has!! And honestly that's not a dig that's me being genuine. Any second thoughts I have had have come from here, not Mr Myers.
I don’t understand why the defence are not really saying much . At this point are they suppose to be defending her ? Like are they suppose to be saying well can you prove it was lucy etc

ben is speechless really

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why the defence are not really saying much . At this point are they suppose to be defending her ? Like are they suppose to be saying well can you prove it was lucy etc

ben is speechless really
I'd love to know what's going on behind the scenes with her and him!! If she is guilty has she started acting in a difficult manner or something!??

Reactions: 10
When you look at it that way wow she really did lie on her notes . It’s like it’s going down but she notes it’s 2.9 crazy
To be fair there was a bolus administered at 4.20 and an infusion at 3.50 so these will have had some effect on rise of the BG

Reactions: 5
On Facebook one man has Defendwd her so much coming out with bizzare things

he’s just said after baby F he thinks she might be guilty . Baby E and F have definitely been a turning point in this case and it’s obvious at this point that it can’t just be a coincidence

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
agree. I’m waiting for this too. You probably can see where I am worried that the results could have been delayed in getting to the unit within their context if baby had improved and been stepped down etc.
I wonder if baby had finally been transferred out to another hospital by the time the serum insulin levels came back. And such as baby now elsewhere was forgotten about?

I listened to the rest of Daily Mail podcast today, its really interesting and hearing the evidence makes it even more clear to me she’s guilty.
I guess baby F parents haven’t needed to give evidence this time, my heart breaks for them 💔
I note defence hasn’t asked much today again…
Sorry to sound stupid but how would the insulin be put in the bag ??

Reactions: 8
Just caught up, wow I feel sick. To me it all reads as a pre meditated killer on a mission to murder babies.
I am intrigued to see what the defence have in store in the coming months because right now I just can’t see a way she’s getting away with this.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Ben fella has actually told her she’s likely going down and she should just plead guilty… I’ve a lot of musings today 😂

Reactions: 15
Bet dr harkness is in shock 😂😂
and probably gutted. Dr H’s review overnight sounds very thorough from what they’re reading out as per his notes at the time.

Oh doc mum 💞 do love your posts. Anyone else picture and read in the voice of Emma Thompson… just me then 😬💞
Can I choose Claudia Winkleman instead?😂 Thanks lovely. Trying to laugh so I don’t cry yet again. Have to even turn Xmas adverts off today otherwise I’d just be spontaneously crying all over the place.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.