Lucy Letby Case #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve wondered this too. She could have taken extra footprints too but I think they would have said by now.
She could well of done and just got rid of them since, maybe this is why police were digging up garden, checking drains etc they maybe suspected she had this kind of stuff after investigating and hearing that she was involved in these memory boxes, and therefore realising she had plenty of opportunity to

Yet again, here we have people noticing.
The end of that message should say haemorrhage caused by me 😡

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused them texts it’s like her and the colleague are saying he had problems but why is nothing said about them issues ? Like mum said she had no reason to believe he wasn’t doing well . Very strange I do feel the other staff and management covered all these deaths up and the ward was failing as a whole or just not co operating well until it’s to late .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it was said previously that the designated nurse would do these things and if parents didn’t want a box it would be kept for when they were ready.
I get that, but she tried to do box for previous baby that she wasn’t designated nurse for, just a pattern of her being involved in these boxes, it’s something we will see again too. But the point I was really trying to make was more to do with the fact it shows her falsifying more notes, and more contradictions between her account of events and the family’s account yet again. And she said she’d asked permission which was clearly a lie

Reactions: 7
If one of my kids did something badly wrong I, hope, I wouldn’t try to make excuses, refuse to believe or condone their actions in any way. Everyone has to be held accountable for their actions.
I would continue to support them and never abandon them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
At this point staff are clearly talking and saying a terrible run ….. so many deaths happening when Lucy is in charge of that baby …. Sorry but it’s no coincidence

sjes also very defence in these texts and clearly trying to make out it happens to any baby

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think it was said previously that the designated nurse would do these things and if parents didn’t want a box it would be kept for when they were ready.
And sorry the parents would still be aware it would be ready when they were, the point was these parents had no idea so even if designated nurse she still didn’t follow procedure

Reactions: 4
What’s the chances that all these people happen to be wrong about everything and one, yes just one person (LL) is right. I mean just based sheerly on the number of people versus 1 is crazy when you think about it.
Said something similar myself a while back; a lot of this stuff wouldn't be found until AFTER she was a suspect. Which is so....unbelievably coincidental?

They investigate the deaths, they determine foul play, they narrow it down to Lucy, and THEN they investigate her devices etc and find out she's complaining about it being quiet, forcing herself into the care of certain kids, lying about small details, taking paperwork home, stalking families on Facebook, and her accounts seem to differ from other people's.

If she's innocent then christ what bad luck, eh? To be present at the deaths, suspected, and then to have acted so accidentally suspicious the entire time. She must have pissed off some sort of higher power.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I honestly couldn’t care less what her parents are going through. They could well be the cause of what a psycho she is. We just don’t know yet.
Me either tbh, just giving my view on them being in court and they might be questioning themselves. God knows what her childhood was actually like, and as you say for all we know they could have contributed to this, not saying they did. We just don’t know

It says consent so they must have to have consent first . usually you don’t do them unless family want them doing . X
Especially after she claimed in her txt for baby C she had to “persuade” the parents to get the foot and handprints done

Reactions: 3
394C06A4-09D3-45A9-9594-EC896480C507.jpeg

I’m starting to question her colleagues judgement in all honesty. Baby 5 and nothing but arselicking.

• Wow
Especially will all the sudden and unexpected deaths they had recently 🧐

You feel your child's cry in your bones. No one can explain it to someone who has not felt it but I 100% believe this mother.
100%, you know your child's cry in your heart, even if you can't see them too

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she also isn’t raising her concerns to staff members (maybe we haven’t seen them) if all these deaths were so unusual, how is she the only person that’s not raised concerns??? ☹
You’d think the defence would have at least suggested this by now if it was the case 😔

Could have been any reason, I rarely write notes as they happen cos you end up doing a million things at once.

I'm not understanding what she has to gain from lying about the times? What difference would it make to LL whether the mum was there at 9 or 10?
It’s extremely important to timeline, and to establish that LL has falsified notes and lied. Time also significant to mother walking in on LL harming him and being fobbed off and sent back up to ward. Her lying in notes is to do with her covering her tracks

I’m so confused them texts it’s like her and the colleague are saying he had problems but why is nothing said about them issues ? Like mum said she had no reason to believe he wasn’t doing well . Very strange I do feel the other staff and management covered all these deaths up and the ward was failing as a whole or just not co operating well until it’s to late .
I think the problems these babies had weren’t anything that they were seriously ill from/expected to die from. I know the colleague mentions just one thing wrong potentially wrong with E which is just feeding problem (except E was feeding ok from what we’ve heard so far), but as usual LL has a list of things wrong or may have happened to E. Also not all colleagues would be aware of problems with some babies as they weren’t designated nurse, so were going only on what LL telling them and even this one colleague asked was it sudden or unexpected, as she obvs didn’t know much about it. I know there were loads of failings, but these babies were not expected to suddenly collapse or die. This baby E certainly doesn’t sound anywhere near as poorly as others, even the medical notes so far seem to show no major problems

Said something similar myself a while back; a lot of this stuff wouldn't be found until AFTER she was a suspect. Which is so....unbelievably coincidental?

They investigate the deaths, they determine foul play, they narrow it down to Lucy, and THEN they investigate her devices etc and find out she's complaining about it being quiet, forcing herself into the care of certain kids, lying about small details, taking paperwork home, stalking families on Facebook, and her accounts seem to differ from other people's.

If she's innocent then christ what bad luck, eh? To be present at the deaths, suspected, and then to have acted so accidentally suspicious the entire time. She must have pissed off some sort of higher power.
Exactly all of this

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You’d think the defence would have at least suggested this by now if it was the case 😔

It’s extremely important to timeline, and to establish that LL has falsified notes and lied. Time also significant to mother walking in on LL harming him and being fobbed off and sent back up to ward. Her lying in notes is to do with her covering her tracks

I think the problems these babies had weren’t anything that they were seriously ill from/expected to die from. I know the colleague mentions just one thing wrong potentially wrong with E which is just feeding problem (except E was feeding ok from what we’ve heard so far), but as usual LL has a list of things wrong or may have happened to E. Also not all colleagues would be aware of problems with some babies as they weren’t designated nurse, so were going only on what LL telling them and even this one colleague asked was it sudden or unexpected, as she obvs didn’t know much about it. I know there were loads of failings, but these babies were not expected to suddenly collapse or die. This baby E certainly doesn’t sound anywhere near as poorly as others, even the medical notes so far seem to show no major problems

Exactly all of this
Yes I agree child E definitely was not as bad as others also seemed to be doing well . did child F die aswell ??
if so that’s utterly heartbreaking for that family 😞

• Sad

If the blood was there at 9 and baby was in serious distress and she did nothing about it.. it’s very significant too because the baby later went on to die and suffer huge blood loss. It’s why she’s had to say the 9pm feed was omitted despite the SHO saying they never gave that order. She had to say that because mum couldn’t feed baby at 9, they couldn’t be consoled and she sent her away.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t know why she also isn’t raising her concerns to staff members (maybe we haven’t seen them) if all these deaths were so unusual, how is she the only person that’s not raised concerns??? ☹
Because LL is trying to normalise it, by saying 'these things happen'. I presume she's trying to avoid suspicion by sending her colleagues down a different path whilst enjoying the attention its creating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well today has been horrifically harrowing 💔
I’m going to light a little candle tonight for that Angel and all of the others ❤x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree with you. She’s a liar.
This is something we are going to continue seeing throughout this trial. If she lies about so much that we now know about, and have proven to be complete lies, then how can anyone believe her about saying she’s not responsible for harming babies, and how can you believe her I can’t remember explanations to police either. If she’s going to be a pathological liar throughout, then how can you believe a single word of anything she says. And makes me far more inclined to believe other people, such as the consultant that was suspicious of her, the parents that accounts differ from hers and pretty much any other contradictory versions of accounts

Last edited:
  • Heart
This case makes me dizzy with thoughts. Everything I read seems to be in support of both the prosecution and the defence. I wonder how much more nuance you could pick up by being sat there listening in person.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.