Lucy Letby Case #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Letby's note: 'both parents present during the resus. Fully updated by nursing and medical team throughout. Parents wished for [Child E] to be baptised....
'Child E was bathed by myself and photographs taken as requested, both were present during this. Consent obtained for [hair] and hand/footprints...'”

This was taken from CS live reporting, why is LL falsifying yet more notes, the mum has already stated she knew nothing about memory box and certainly hadn’t given consent.. and certainly had not asked for photos

Why is LL obsessed with doing memory boxes for various children and taking photos of deceased babies, and being involved directly with the parents grief regularly. She is a monster sorry no doubt in my mind
I think it was said previously that the designated nurse would do these things and if parents didn’t want a box it would be kept for when they were ready.

Reactions: 6
Yeah...I feel so bad for her parents.
She's clearly been the apple of their eye and end of the day she's their daughter.
As a parent you obviously don't want to think your child is capable of such horrors...
Today is the first day I've actually thought and said what a vile, sick witch she is...I've wanted to listen to the evidence and was prepared to have my opinion of guilty swayed...but after what I've heard today I can't see anything making ne change my mind😡
God knows what they're thinking and feeling right now😢
I’m sure they’re also questioning how it all went so wrong. Like how and when did she become a monster, was it their fault etc

• Sad
“Letby's note: 'both parents present during the resus. Fully updated by nursing and medical team throughout. Parents wished for [Child E] to be baptised....
'Child E was bathed by myself and photographs taken as requested, both were present during this. Consent obtained for [hair] and hand/footprints...'”

This was taken from CS live reporting, why is LL falsifying yet more notes, the mum has already stated she knew nothing about memory box and certainly hadn’t given consent.. and certainly had not asked for photos

Why is LL obsessed with doing memory boxes for various children and taking photos of deceased babies, and being involved directly with the parents grief regularly. She is a monster sorry no doubt in my mind
Very wierd and clearly a lie . the Hospital was moving him nearer to home so I’m not sure if they was planning to spend days at home with child and do a memory box them self as mum said she just wanted him home so that’s why she didn’t question the PM as it would mean she couldn’t take him home . To me it seems Lucy is the liar . The parents said they didn’t know anything about a memory box but Lucy said they give her consent very twisted and sick

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Um 😶 ..

Letby's note: 'both parents present during the resus. Fully updated by nursing and medical team throughout. Parents wished for [Child E] to be baptised....

'Child E was bathed by myself and photographs taken as requested, both were present during this. Consent obtained for [hair] and hand/footprints...'

was consent obtained 🤔 the mother in the evidence earlier seemed surprised by the memory box she received! Any one else notice this? Or have I got it wrong ?

The mum adds they were given a "memory box" by Lucy Letby which "totally surprised" her and included a memory card, a lock of his hair, a teddy, hand/footprints.

The mum said she was "so overcome with emotion" by that, as she had no other memories for Child E.

Another teddy was provided, and the teddies were swapped, so Child F had Child E's teddy bear, and vice versa.

Lucy Letby also presented a picture of Child F, having 'rolled over and cuddled the [Child E] bear', which she said was 'so amazing' so she had taken a picture to give to them.
This!!!!! Was just about to say the same....it really all starting to unravel!?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sure they’re also questioning how it all went so wrong. Like how and when did she become a monster, was it their fault etc
I honestly couldn’t care less what her parents are going through. They could well be the cause of what a psycho she is. We just don’t know yet.

• Heart
I think it was said previously that the designated nurse would do these things and if parents didn’t want a box it would be kept for when they were ready.
It says consent so they must have to have consent first . usually you don’t do them unless family want them doing . X

Reactions: 3
It says consent so they must have to have consent first . usually you don’t do them unless family want them doing . X
Yep and clearly she didn’t ask, the mum would not be mistaken on that. She overwhelmed the mum instead by doing it without permission. Fits very well with other accounts of weirdness over doing the boxes. They give her her opportunity to really revel in what’s she’s done don’t they.

• Sad
  • Sick
Is this lack of notes to try and blame an unknown person?
View attachment 1730180
Wouldn’t surprise me, we are definitely seeing a much more calculating LL at this stage compared to before her time off. I really think she was being much more devious, as she had an idea other people were realising there was something strange going on with A-D. Anyone else think it’s strange she managed to get herself straight back into room 1 after she was off too, wonder if this was her doing

• Sad
Mum sounds so surprised to get them so I’m sure she would remember being asked for them because she would have jumped at the chance. i think Letby is lying again.
29968982-6037-47DC-8CB4-76D9B09E1471.jpeg

Is this another lie to keep staff away from them Or another case of her hounding them.

Reactions: 7
Mum sounds so surprised to get them so I’m sure she would remember being asked for them because she would have jumped at the chance. i think Letby is lying again. View attachment 1730229
Is this another lie to keep staff away from them Or another case of her hounding them.
Interesting maybe she did that note so staff wouldn’t speak to the parents

I just read aswell that she searched other parents aswell .

• Heart
So what we’re seeing here is a murderer start at the beginning and as her deaths go on she gets more sinister. That’s how serial killers work and then get caught out eventually. She is pure evil

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Her text to a colleague sounds so cold and detached. “Not a lot I can do really he had a massive haemorrhage. Could have happened to any baby”

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Yet again, here we have people noticing.
I know we’ve not seen the full texts but is it normal to sound so cold? I know she said she was “numb” but really? That reply? I don’t know maybe I’m just an overly emotional person & I know some jobs do harden you but her reply is a red flag to me. I don’t know why she also isn’t raising her concerns to staff members (maybe we haven’t seen them) if all these deaths were so unusual, how is she the only person that’s not raised concerns??? ☹

Edited to add - I really am trying to keep flipping it back and saying “right if she hasn’t done this” just so I don’t go completely down tunnel vision but I’m really struggling the more than comes out

• Heart
Does this mean she searched other parents ?
I mean how many times did she search other families?
it proves nothing really because maybe that’s how she picked her victims in some sick twisted way
The other parents she searched for were not included in this court case, but whose to say she did not try to harm these babies too, but the police don’t have enough evidence to charge and hopefully these babies survived …

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Letby's note for 8pm at August 3 is written, written at 4.51am retrospectively, to say: "Mummy was present at start of shift attending to cares."

Why is an 8pm note being written retrospectively (after baby died) when nothing appears to have been happening at 8pm to delay writing notes? 🤔
Could have been any reason, I rarely write notes as they happen cos you end up doing a million things at once.

I'm not understanding what she has to gain from lying about the times? What difference would it make to LL whether the mum was there at 9 or 10?

I wonder whether she initially kept any locks of hair for herself. I’m sure it would have been in opening statement if they had found any but doesn’t mean she didn’t. It would be the perfect trophy for a SK.
Yes and perfect opportunity for her to be able to take it as these parents knew nothing about it

I honestly couldn’t care less what her parents are going through. They could well be the cause of what a psycho she is. We just don’t know yet.
I do, I feel empathy for them. Whilst sometimes things people experience growing up can affect them as adults, this would be an extremely extreme instance. Plus we have zero idea of what her upbringing was like, seems a bit cruel to speculate. Reality is we like to try and rationalise things by saying my child would never do x as they had a decent upbringing, but not always the case.

• Sad
Just because she searched other parents doesn’t make it anymore acceptable. She sounds defensive here and they were obviously starting to talk behind her back.. There’s something off about saying news travels fast and who told you?
A3A18E1F-D5BB-4CF7-BB14-2DBA1CA4BC19.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.