Lucy Letby Case #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It comes up on mine ok but it disappears when a new thread is made.
Oh really it just disappears for me sometimes. Not following that many threads either. Strange that I figured it might be cause of the nature of the thread?

Reactions: 2
Trivial but any other fellas finding this thread doesn't come up on your watched threads. It's a nightmare trying to find it sometimes.
Sometime when I hit "watch thread" when the thread is just newly created it doesn't work and I have to come back again later and do it! It usually works the second time for me.

Reactions: 1

Here we go fellas.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you look right to the bottom of all your watched threads there is to the right an “ ignored thread “ link. It may show up there.
It did with a few of my watched threads even though I hadn’t put them on ignore or even thought you could !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.