Lucy Letby Case #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus just thought I’d have a read of this as don’t recall reading it before. Their write up of baby I 😩 the baby is crashing and she tells the nurse not to intervene. It’s incredible reading. Baby I only had this problem around her. She was being bottle fed and in air. It’s truly heartbreaking how many times baby I nearly escaped her. If any fellas have not read this yet, really suggest you do!
This is the one I'm dreading hearing about.....ended up back " in her hands after being transferred back from Arrowe Park where she had been stable.....it reads as if she just couldn’t "escape" her....bloody heartbreaking, this baby, like most of the others fought so hard 💔💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thanks for looking.
Would the Judge have any discretion in his directions to the Jury in how to reach a verdict?
@Tofino post seems to indicate he does.
He has discretion in that he will provide a written/verbal route to verdict. If you followed the Star Hobson trial you will have seen this in action. I suspect that he will direct a split summing up in this case. Before the jury retires to deliberate he will give them a series of directions as well as pointing out/summing up the evidence/issues/arguments from each side. He has to do this in a balanced way but he does not have to mention all the evidence.

Reactions: 6
I’m reading the prosecutions overview again to try and recap what’s happening. I wonder if some of the unnamed nurses could be somehow related to the babies - possibly aunties etc.
02A4E8B4-6E8D-4E3F-AAF5-0C901E01FB15.jpeg

It’s just occurred to me that she should never have had Child Bs handover sheet that was found at her home - she wasn’t the designated nurse so it wouldn’t have been a simple mistake of having it in her pocket. She must have had to purposely take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Yes it does seem strange wrt 'related to the babies' or perhaps they can opt to be anonymous..
MilkTray, I'm a nosey fella too probably but also very interested in what type of childhood may have led to this... centre of the universe, can do no wrong but with low self esteem perhaps? We may never know but as I said, I would say her parents, in their heart of hearts probably have a good idea. Poor Baby I.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is the one I'm dreading hearing about.....ended up back " in her hands after being transferred back from Arrowe Park where she had been stable.....it reads as if she just couldn’t "escape" her....bloody heartbreaking, this baby, like most of the others fought so hard 💔💔
This is what makes me think she did it . Usually when a baby is moved to another hospital it’s because they are doing better and they said baby I was doing brilliantly. Just so sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I appreciate the fellas here who aren't in my guilty camp because it grounds me because I'm so bleeping angered by this and it's nice we can discuss this in a friendly manner but I'm dead bleeping broken reading about the daddy on his knees. The parents are all amazing humans and I hope they get answers. ❤

If we ever have a spin off thread I vote we call it "goodfellas".

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is what makes me think she did it . Usually when a baby is moved to another hospital it’s because they are doing better and they said baby I was doing brilliantly. Just so sad 😞
Yes and it means another hospital supposedly got it so wrong as well.. it’s everyone else’s mistake.. think not.

• Sad
Interesting that she had no involvement in Child F (insulin) but she text a colleague about his blood sugar levels.

I appreciate the fellas here who aren't in my guilty camp because it grounds me because I'm so bleeping angered by this and it's nice we can discuss this in a friendly manner but I'm dead bleeping broken reading about the daddy on his knees. The parents are all amazing humans and I hope they get answers. ❤

If we ever have a spin off thread I vote we call it "goodfellas".
Gut wrenching....💔💔💔
And the further down the wiki I read...the more angry and convinced I get too😡
Just becomes more sinister as we move along the "list"...makes me sick....😭

Yeah totally normal natural chat there 😵💫
Yes and at interview " doesn't remember the " incident"
Yet admits to Facebook searching this family and says " probably to check how they were "
Bit of a contradiction there?😳

I’m reading the prosecutions overview again to try and recap what’s happening. I wonder if some of the unnamed nurses could be somehow related to the babies - possibly aunties etc. View attachment 1720183

It’s just occurred to me that she should never have had Child Bs handover sheet that was found at her home - she wasn’t the designated nurse so it wouldn’t have been a simple mistake of having it in her pocket. She must have had to purposely take it.
Unless they had handover for all the babies on the unit?
Not sure what system they had?😳
Either way.....after reading over everything again tonight ( as you do!) She's at the very least a liar, very arrogant and is far from the " perfect nurse" many have made her out to be.. and that's me not wanting to say what I really think just yet🥺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Gut wrenching....💔💔💔
And the further down the wiki I read...the more angry and convinced I get too😡
Just becomes more sinister as we move along the "list"...makes me sick....😭

Yes and at interview " doesn't remember the " incident"
Yet admits to Facebook searching this family and says " probably to check how they were "
Bit of a contradiction there?😳

Unless they had handover for all the babies on the unit?
Not sure what system they had?😳
Either way.....after reading over everything again tonight ( as you do!) She's at the very least a liar, very arrogant and is far from the " perfect nurse" many have made her out to be.. and that's me not wanting to say what I really think just yet🥺
She can’t remember hanging the bag that is going to be proven to have had the insulin in but she can remember other things she administered 😵💫 ok Hun.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
These crimes are hard to prove but luckily there is usually enough evidence with a few charges to get conviction. I think by the time we’re at the poisonings it’ll feel stronger. Sorry but I’m completely terrified if unexplained and huge increase in deaths on one persons shift, the persons presence almost always immediately before the sudden cpr event, trophies typical of this crime, written confession, clear expert witness evidence of air that can only have been administered, actual poisonings, clear evidence of unhealthy interest in babies involved in the case prior to any apparent link, multiple people with huge suspicions testimony to show behaviour and scenarios odd - is flimsy. It is exactly what I’ve heard in other crimes of this nature and it’s incredible to think that someone would be able get off because this is literally all you’d find in these crimes! It will be an absolute travesty and embolden dangerous people imo.
Yep and also a big green light for any other murderer to deliberately train as a neonatal nurse and have access to the most vulnerable human beings. Off you trot, ideal victims. Use insulin and air. When caught, admit nothing it say you can’t remember. You can even write an actual note admitting you killed them on purpose but hey not enough evidence. Oh and take multiple pieces of paperwork on patients (victims) home.

• Heart
Yep and also a big green light for any other murderer to deliberately train as a neonatal nurse and have access to the most vulnerable human beings. Off you trot, ideal victims. Use insulin and air. When caught, admit nothing it say you can’t remember. You can even write an actual note admitting you killed them on purpose but hey not enough evidence. Oh and take multiple pieces of paperwork on patients (victims) home.
Yesssss Fella exactly this. It’s all circumstantial eh 🙈 honestly it’s truly chilling. If you’re clever enough and pick the most vulnerable people- you can do whatever you like!

• Sad
I’m reading the prosecutions overview again to try and recap what’s happening. I wonder if some of the unnamed nurses could be somehow related to the babies - possibly aunties etc. View attachment 1720183

Our handover sheets had everyone on it so she would have Child B on it if it was the same system.

Reactions: 6
As I've said before though, if she's guilty there would have been worrying signs early on. And people would think back and go 'Oh tit yeah'.
I don’t think most people see signs or at least register them. That’s why it’s so surprising to a lot of people when someone they know who “was lovely” is arrested and then convicted of something. The shock of it. I only believe this now because I got what I can only describe as “p@edo vibes” off someone who joined the nursery I sent my son. This vibe was based off nothing, obviously I had no evidence (I’d only ever had small talk passing conversations with her) or any reason to come to this thought in my head…other than it was just a “bad feeling she was one”. 🤯 Then lo and behold she actually bloody was one! NCA rooted her out from chat rooms! Every other person, all staff and rest of the parents said oh no I can’t believe it she was so nice so good etc etc…and there was me thinking, tit my sixth sense was bloody right. It’s unnerving to know that so many more are walking around right next to us!
For what it’s worth, my sense says LL is guilty as hell. A cold bloodied serial murderer. (Don’t worry if I was on a jury I’d sit and wait for all the evidence).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think most people see signs or at least register them. That’s why it’s so surprising to a lot of people when someone they know who “was lovely” is arrested and then convicted of something. The shock of it. I only believe this now because I got what I can only describe as “p@edo vibes” off someone who joined the nursery I sent my son. This vibe was based off nothing, obviously I had no evidence (I’d only ever had small talk passing conversations with her) or any reason to come to this thought in my head…other than it was just a “bad feeling she was one”. 🤯 Then lo and behold she actually bloody was one! NCA rooted her out from chat rooms! Every other person, all staff and rest of the parents said oh no I can’t believe it she was so nice so good etc etc…and there was me thinking, tit my sixth sense was bloody right. It’s unnerving to know that so many more are walking around right next to us!
For what it’s worth, my sense says LL is guilty as hell. A cold bloodied serial murderer. (Don’t worry if I was on a jury I’d sit and wait for all the evidence).
I hope your son and all the other children are ok ♥

• Heart
We’ve discussed this before but I think it’s most likely the handover sheet was for every baby on the ward, all printed together. It seems as though they looked after each other’s patients on their breaks, so they should had had a handover for the full ward, no necessarily for just one person.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.