Lucy Letby Case #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! I remembered reading something about a band 6 and thought it was referring to a nurse giving evidence.

I guess it could go towards explaining why she wanted to be in room 1 if a newer nurse was in there and there was a particularly vulnerable baby, I would always volunteer to take more complex kids and get stuck in when things went tits up when I was a 6 on the wards.
But she gave her reason for wanting to be in room one. Nothing to do with a newer nurse but because, Something to the effect, it would be good for HER.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think ul find mines was light hearted 😂 and to me saying that sounds like you are defending her but I didn't quote anyone it was an observation

I don't often comment but I read everything its hard with a 9 month
Defending who? I simply said 'my texts are awful too, to be fair'

Reactions: 6
People need to stop the oh you should see my texts or a few texts isn't context

You bitching about fat Janet in the accounting department isn't the same as discussing babies who have passed away
Lol. And you weren’t the last person to see fat Janet alive 😬 and then the last person to see that twit Colin from IT. And then the last person to see boring Nigel from HR. And then….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Defending who? I simply said 'my texts are awful too, to be fair'
That is my opinion... I didn't quote you

I have commented a grand total of what 4 or 5 times on this case and so far I've been called a nut.. A nut. Really? 😂And everytime someone pipes up triggered, I have made 2 jokes and didn't quote anyone
I think some people on this thread need to calm down

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.