Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Connor is very into fitness, and I think he did/does PT. TBF both Lucy and Elle are not horrible people, I just wish Elle would tone down the OTT act! She was very sweet in her early YT vlogs , I feel she watched a lot of other vloggers and copied them ( marissalace, Imogenation) and lost who she was, still I guess she sees it as her job and puts on an act ??‍I hate all the ads/Af links they both do all the time aswell. I do think what you see you get with Lucy, she doesn’t try and be anything she isn’t. I live local and they are both very pretty girls, but I think they have spoiled their looks with so much Botox and Elle really didn’t need the big boobs!!

Reactions: 1
What has she done! She is so young and used to be really sweet and natural looking like her sister Katie. Now she looks horrific!
So much filler in her jaw, she looks so fake and she’s unrecognisable!!! ?

Reactions: 2
What has she done! She is so young and used to be really sweet and natural looking like her sister Katie. Now she looks horrific!
So much filler in her jaw, she looks so fake and she’s unrecognisable!!! [emoji1785]
Just stumbled upon this thread and looked up how she used to look like and oh my goodness, I'm shook!!! She's unrecognisable!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 6
I was literally about to post this!!! Its her chin and jaw!! It looks so strange it looks wonky omg poor girl. I dont want to be mean but it was unnecessary the lower part of her face doesnt look right... botched shes going to regret it

I was literally about to post this!!! Its her chin and jaw!! It looks so strange it looks wonky omg poor girl. I dont want to be mean but it was unnecessary the lower part of her face doesnt look right... botched shes going to regret it
Exactly! I mean, I don't even understand why she'd want to mess with her jaw and what procedure she underwent! She genuinely looks scary!

Exactly! I mean, I don't even understand why she'd want to mess with her jaw and what procedure she underwent! She genuinely looks scary!

She was honestly so pretty her lips looked fine with her face shape, she already had a defined face shape!! Why does she think messing with filler just to try it... where does filler go once its in the body?? Poor girl she was very pretty her chin is now literally lob sided

Reactions: 3
I think it depends on what type of filler she got, but unless she has them dissolved at some point (which I highly doubt she will tbh), she might be stuck with scary jaw for a while!
I find it really scary how so many bloggers/Youtubers get these cosmetic procedures done without giving it much thought. It's do wreckless!!

One of my biggest pet peeves; she’s doing a tonne of affiliate links for expensive items from next home and yet she just posted how she got loads of homeware cheap from H&M sales and she’s always posting about buying from TKMAXX and Homesense. She’s posting expensive affiliate links to earn the most £££ if a sheep buys but she doesn’t spend that much herself.

She's no shame! Its one thing to post a link to items you have with an affiliate link, but to just go online and post affiliate links to random things is taking the mickey, really trying to squeeze money out of viewers.

Just stumbled upon this thread and looked up how she used to look like and oh my goodness, I'm shook!!! She's unrecognisable!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

I was wondering what she'd done to her jaw! I didn't even realise you could make your jaw more square/chiseled. I know in Korea they do 'jaw shaving' which is really intense, but thats only if you already have a prominent jaw. I feel like part of it could just be how she applies her bronzer and contour.

I actually don’t mind Elle. Although I agree she’s had a lot of unnecessary work done!

It’s her sister I can’t stand. Countless undeclared posts, af written in the smallest writing! I find she also belittles Elle quite a lot and thinks she’s much more superior because she’s a mum of two! Always going on about how she never goes out or has time to herself cause she’s a mum of two! ....that’s what happens love when you have children, stop acting so hard done by and bitter!

Reactions: 5
Can’t watch Lucy Jessica’s vlogs as she’s been called out several times for not wearing a seatbelt and she just ignores it. It’s illegal plus that face won’t look pretty after it smashes the windscreen!

So Elle has done a £1000 in 1 hour spend challenge. Can't believe how many positive comments it has.

So Elle has done a £1000 in 1 hour spend challenge. Can't believe how many positive comments it has.
I agree! I didn’t mind her cause I thought she was a lot more relatable but who has the money to spend £1000 in an hour? These ‘challenges’ instantly make me unsubscribe

Reactions: 3
It made absolutely no sense!!!! They basically went shopping and called it a challenge. What the actual fuck..
How is buying shit they wanted anyway a challenge.
The skort she wanted ?
The bag she wanted
?
He’s banging on about the bloody wallet for weeks now.
They legitimately JUST WENT SHOPPING!!!

I’m confused.
I still like them ? I enjoy their banter but I cannot stand that sister.
She’s Lucy Brand Whore Carter. Awful content and a miserable woman.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.