Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband comes across as a bit of a Twonk tbh. šŸ˜
I really, really think heā€™s gonna struggle with twins and the two boys. And Iā€™m sure she knows it as well.

Reactions: 1
I didn't get to see the video before it was deleted (she must be reading here to be that quick with it) but it reminded me of my little cousin who used to be obsessed with drinking out of alcohol bottles when he was 2/3 like the grown ups so we'd have to put squash in an empty bottle for him every time and when we were at a caravan park once a nearby family called the police because they thought we were giving this toddler bottles of bud light šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Yeah i suppose thats fair do's with squash.. but here jordan was actually chilling in the sun with the bottle which is fair enough and he did refuse the child touching it infront of the camera until Lucy turned her back and he tipped that same bottle into his mouth, which we caught a glimpse of behind her. I'm glad if she is reading this she should know how disgusting it is

Her husband comes across as a bit of a Twonk tbh. šŸ˜
I really, really think heā€™s gonna struggle with twins and the two boys. And Iā€™m sure she knows it as well.
I think so too, he probably thought it was great he seems very childish, Shes no greater person for not saying anything to him about it when she turned around, noticed she giggled at them, what was she giggling at? did she find it funny too.. videos removed now cos we've noticed, her problem for poor editing and sorry his too for poor parenting, cos i personally find it disgusting. Its gonna be hectic for her with the twins it'l be like shes got 5 kids, her husband included.

If you donā€™t believe she has has nose surgery thatā€™s fine but I believe she has and I donā€™t think there is anything wrong with getting surgery either. A nose job doesnā€™t have to be a drastic change, just a tweak and can boost someoneā€™s confidence immensely, which is why I was looking into it for myself.

View attachment 29253

So apparently Elle hasnt had her nose done... And Lucy has only ever had lip fillers?? Look at the above photos though, total different people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel like her nose looks the same to me (as she does contour a lot more now so it could be that)...but I don't know. I feel like thats a surgery that would be hard to hide with how much she films, as you have the splint on for like a week and the swelling takes a while to go down. I also feel like she'd be open about it as she's done videos on all of her other surgeries/fillers.

Her style is getting more and more tacky.

sorry they arent the best it happens so quickly and now its gone šŸ¤£ for anyone who didnt get to see

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Elle looks a completely different person in her latest lobster pink pvc skintight outfit compared to 3 years ago

Reactions: 4
Elle looks a completely different person in her latest lobster pink pvc skintight outfit compared to 3 years ago
Itā€™s the weight gain I think
Her eyes look different
I know a few years ago she did a bikini comp where she had to be severely underweight

Yes she has no doubt gained weight since her bikini competition days that is natural but I don't think she is overweight by any means. I think a lot of it is dressing for her shape, she wants to wear the tightest most revealing outfit but not always most flattering. I think she looked much better in the white flowy smock dress. It's more her face where I see the big difference she looks almost lost in the eyes and not the smiling face posted above

Reactions: 3
I think they are very pretty girls- all be it with a little help! I donā€™t think Elle has had her nose done though, as others have said sheā€™s usually pretty upfront about fillers and surgery and itā€™s a very difficult operation to hide! You can edit your nose shape in the Facetune app so maybe itā€™s that? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I agree about her dress size- I donā€™t believe for a second that she is a size 8. Itā€™s a shame she canā€™t be honest about that because she seems so confident?! I couldnā€™t wear half the outfits she does!

No dislike her- Iā€™m a 14/16 but I am also in my 30ā€™s and quite savvy. I wonder if girls in their teens early 20ā€™s would beat themselves up about not being ā€˜a size 8ā€™ šŸ˜•

This screen shot from Cons video today...

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yes she has no doubt gained weight since her bikini competition days that is natural but I don't think she is overweight by any means. I think a lot of it is dressing for her shape, she wants to wear the tightest most revealing outfit but not always most flattering. I think she looked much better in the white flowy smock dress. It's more her face where I see the big difference she looks almost lost in the eyes and not the smiling face posted above
No I donā€™t think sheā€™s over weight I never said that but sheā€™s definitely put on a good couple of stone

I think they are very pretty girls- all be it with a little help! I donā€™t think Elle has had her nose done though, as others have said sheā€™s usually pretty upfront about fillers and surgery and itā€™s a very difficult operation to hide! You can edit your nose shape in the Facetune app so maybe itā€™s that? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I agree about her dress size- I donā€™t believe for a second that she is a size 8. Itā€™s a shame she canā€™t be honest about that because she seems so confident?! I couldnā€™t wear half the outfits she does!

No dislike her- Iā€™m a 14/16 but I am also in my 30ā€™s and quite savvy. I wonder if girls in their teens early 20ā€™s would beat themselves up about not being ā€˜a size 8ā€™ šŸ˜•

This screen shot from Cons video today...
Iā€™m a teenager and not ashamed to say Iā€™m a size 10-12

I think its whatever she did to her face. She's had a lot of fillers and botox, which is insane as she's only in her early 20s...I don't get why you'd even need botox, and surely its worse in the long run if you do it too early and as a 'preventative' thing? I noticed her eyebrows barely move now.

Itā€™s the fact aswell in hauls and stuff she always has to reiterate that sheā€™s got an XS or an 8 or couldā€™ve sized down, or got a 10 as she ā€œwanted it oversizedā€

No I donā€™t think sheā€™s over weight I never said that but sheā€™s definitely put on a good couple of stone

Iā€™m a teenager and not ashamed to say Iā€™m a size 10-12
Why would you be ashamed?

Itā€™s the fact aswell in hauls and stuff she always has to reiterate that sheā€™s got an XS or an 8 or couldā€™ve sized down, or got a 10 as she ā€œwanted it oversizedā€
Spot on I always notice this

In her Nasty Gal haul she says you could 'wear this to a graduation...its formal but not too formal' šŸ˜ Who wears a bra and shorts to a graduation?

Do you think she has had a BBL
I don't think so. I think she mostly gains weight in her hips as was more pear shaped before she got her boobs done. I think it'd be quite hard to get a BBL in the UK as well as I think someone on the plastic surgery board was trying to get them banned, or advising surgeons to not perform them. I think thats part of why so many women have been going to places like Turkey to get it done.

Reactions: 5
Everything in that haul also had serious camel toe, just buy in the right size Elle and stop hiking it right up! Everything she wears looks so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 3
She has an amazing figure but im not buying the size 8.. sorry but have u seen her bum? No way if i was a size 8 would i be able to get jeans past that! Size 8 tops for the boobs too? No chance i believe shed of been a size 8 or even smaller a few years back deffo not now at the most id say 10-12 maybe even 14, but why lie about your size??

She puts her hands on her hips constantly to pull her waist in - she really doesnā€™t need to as sheā€™s a lovely size but itā€™s so obvious and a little misleading to her young followers who thinks she is so confident when she obviously isnā€™t.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.