Lucy Jessica Carter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Elle get her rhinoplasty and did she address it? I only watch now and again but one of her old videos came up and her nose is very different. I think her old nose suited her better, it’s now too narrow I think anyway.

Reactions: 1
It’s not contour. People use that excuse. It’s smaller and from side profile too. I have researched nose jobs obsessively as I was looking into getting one myself before I decided against it.
I disagree ..she’s open about all her filler , her strabismus surgery ,boob job ..I don’t see the reason she would hide a rhinoplasty . I have had two rhino surgery’s and am obsessed with other people’s noses and know how contouring , angles , photoshop can all drastically change the nose not just front on but profile . I don’t think she has or needs to .

"Hello beautiful angels! Welcome back to our channel we have missed you guys so, so much" - every single video uploaded. You seen us yesterday Elle..
Is it just me but does Lucy come across like she is reading from a script when she speaks to the camera?..
And the whole hey boo omg sis cannot be real who speaks to their family members like that though.. it just sounds to me like they hate eachother and fake it for the camera

Reactions: 3
If you don’t believe she has has nose surgery that’s fine but I believe she has and I don’t think there is anything wrong with getting surgery either. A nose job doesn’t have to be a drastic change, just a tweak and can boost someone’s confidence immensely, which is why I was looking into it for myself.

BC0DC67B-F9F9-472C-A899-38471D3CA883.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Lucys cleaning videos are so rushed she does one thing then suddenly the whole house is done there isnt much to see, in one of her videos last year i believe it was in the summer, her the children and jordan were out in the garden, Jordan had a bottle of alcohol and the youngest child was reaching for it trying to get it, Lucy walked into the house through her patio doors and in the back ground i couldnt help but notice the youngest drinking it and Jordan was holding it! I cant for the life of me find that now, iv looked through her vlogs to show anybody who missed it please tell me somebody else seen? Not sure if maybe people touched on it so maybe she removed it?

I found it!!! Please watch from 3 minutes.. focus behind her where he is outside as she walks back in the house😐😐

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Lucys cleaning videos are so rushed she does one thing then suddenly the whole house is done there isnt much to see, in one of her videos last year i believe it was in the summer, her the children and jordan were out in the garden, Jordan had a bottle of alcohol and the youngest child was reaching for it trying to get it, Lucy walked into the house through her patio doors and in the back ground i couldnt help but notice the youngest drinking it and Jordan was holding it! I cant for the life of me find that now, iv looked through her vlogs to show anybody who missed it please tell me somebody else seen? Not sure if maybe people touched on it so maybe she removed it?

I found it!!! Please watch from 3 minutes.. focus behind her where he is outside as she walks back in the house😐😐
Good spot! Hoping it’s alcohol free cider maybe? Or fruit something idk. Seems very peculiar. Anyone recognise the bottle and know what it is?

It seems she’s removed the video as won’t let me click through on the link?

Bulmers cider ???

Attachments

It seems she’s removed the video as won’t let me click through on the link?
Omg she has! Glad I watched it straight away. She must be a secret tattler 😂 must have something to hide if she’s deleted the video... yikes! 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If you don’t believe she has has nose surgery that’s fine but I believe she has and I don’t think there is anything wrong with getting surgery either. A nose job doesn’t have to be a drastic change, just a tweak and can boost someone’s confidence immensely, which is why I was looking into it for myself.

View attachment 29253

I think she had nose fillers

Elle’s body looks ridiculous in her new post

Reactions: 3
I think she had nose fillers

Elle’s body looks ridiculous in her new post
She may have fillers but the overall volume and size of her nose is smaller if you compare old videos/pics to now. Fillers add volume and that can make bumps reduced in the bridge from the side, but overall it is smaller from the surgeons knife.

I quite like her figure but there is no way she is a size8. I’m a size 8 and I don’t look anything like that. Though I am tall, I don’t see how those hips would squeeze into a size 8. Talking about her videos not her face tuned selfies! She could be a size 8 in those 😅

She may have fillers but the overall volume and size of her nose is smaller if you compare old videos/pics to now. Fillers add volume and that can make bumps reduced in the bridge from the side, but overall it is smaller from the surgeons knife.

I quite like her figure but there is no way she is a size8. I’m a size 8 and I don’t look anything like that. Though I am tall, I don’t see how those hips would squeeze into a size 8. Talking about her videos not her face tuned selfies! She could be a size 8 in those 😅
Yeah she’s definitely not an 8! Her hips are massive!! I’m an 8 usually and a much smaller build than Ellie but sometimes will need to wear a 10🤷‍♀️

Bulmers cider ???
Yes! Thats what it is!

Good spot! Hoping it’s alcohol free cider maybe? Or fruit something idk. Seems very peculiar. Anyone recognise the bottle and know what it is?
Bulmers cider, its like 4% alcohol or something like that.. still not the point when its been given to a child!

Omg she has! Glad I watched it straight away. She must be a secret tattler 😂 must have something to hide if she’s deleted the video... yikes! 😳
Thats exactly what i was thinking.. tbh they seem the type of people who would think its hilarious allowing that

Last edited:
  • Wow
I didn't get to see the video before it was deleted (she must be reading here to be that quick with it) but it reminded me of my little cousin who used to be obsessed with drinking out of alcohol bottles when he was 2/3 like the grown ups so we'd have to put squash in an empty bottle for him every time and when we were at a caravan park once a nearby family called the police because they thought we were giving this toddler bottles of bud light 😂

• Haha
Yes! Thats what it is!

Bulmers cider, its like 4% alcohol or something like that.. still not the point when its been given to a child!

Thats exactly what i was thinking.. tbh they seem the type of people who would think its hilarious allowing that
Major yikes!! Is her husband so thick that he doesn’t realise how important a developing child’s major organs are and something as vital as the liver?! Yeah 4% is nothing for an adult, but for a child.. I wouldn’t take the risk. That’s not acceptable behaviour at all. I’m appalled.

I saw the video and I honestly wouldn’t have noticed if @Mcchicken99 hadnt brought it to light.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.