Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazla

Omg guys we're in for a right treat this week!!!
She's planning on filming their family dinners for the week!
What monstrosities lay before us I ponder? I, for one, am on the edge of my seat waiting for this riveting content from our favourite Mum of 4, but favours 2, routine qween and that dip shit husband of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
I am sick of her routine videos. I am sick of seeing Roseabella in their arms or awake and never seeing India in the same way. Like with the boys they have their favourite.
Those poor babies get no learning opportunities. For all her bullshit about their ethos being kids learn through play they don't get much of it or enough variety of experiences!! And holding a phone in front of 2 tiny babies for them to watch something long enough to sit still for a pic for the gram. Awful.
They could be doing so much with those children. There are loads of ideas online for really great learning activities.
I'm sick of what she's putting out. There is no routine in any of her routine videos. And a routine doesn't change that often!

I quite like her. Not sure what all this fuss is about.. all kids learn at a different pace and we might not know what happens behind closed doors. Maybe she is getting help for Jesse and just isn’t sharing it? Idk. I get you might not like her parenting but each to their own I suppose 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’d give my right boob to look like her after 4 I tell you! 🤣
Morning Lucy.....

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lurker121

Chatty Member
What really annoys me about Lucy is that she feels the need to update us constantly about what every member of the family is doing. It’s. So. Boring.
Jesse is playing some minecraft
India is asleep
Jordan has tooty
Jenson is watching a film
India has now woken up
Tooty is sleeping
Jesse is now watching a film.

It’s so monotonous. Is there really any need?! Just post when you’ve got something to post, I would find it so draining feeling like I constantly have to update my stories when nobody in the family is doing anything of interest to anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Why does the weaning stuff have to be cute? Surely it needs to be practical, who cares if it looks good. Ah thats right, The Carters, the braindead bimbos of the influencer world, they live by the rule that if it looks good that's all that matters!

BURRRGAAAAAAAH

I JUST COME HERE TO SAY, I CANNOT BARE THE WHOLE 'ROOTY TOOTY' 'INDIE LOO' WHATEVER NICK NAME SHE CALLS JESSE TOO.
THE WAY SHE CONSTANTLY USES HUBBY AND SIS TOO.
REALLY GETS UNDER MY SKIN.
YES I AM SHOUTING, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST.

Happy Wednesday to you all 😂

• Haha

MissyMoox

Her story this morning moaning India has had them up, bet if it was ‘Rootie Tootie’ she wouldn’t bat an eyelid, all she ever seems to do is moan about India and have little digs how she’s so serious it’s really pissing me off... the favouritism is unreal!

• Sad

Loveithere

I followed them for a while and watched the whole twin pregnancy and quite liked her, then in the hospital she was having a shower and Jordan was on her instagram showing the babies off, Lucy was in the shower shouting .. you’re not telling them their names are you.. like with sheer panic in her voice. I unfollowed her because she sounded like for a start she thought she was Kate Middleton and then I thought who’s she talking about ‘them’ 😂
Us peasants can wait for the name reveal. Soo I unfollowed her because that small sentence showed me exactly what she’s about and I’m not gonna like I go on to watch, even though it irritates me it’s like some guilty pleasure 😂 too much time on my hands in lockdown maybe!

• Haha
  • Heart

Becclo44

VIP Member
Genuine question - does Jordan have some kind of problem or is he really just a bit ‘the lights are on but nobody’s home’? I mean, Lucy doesn’t seem like the brightest spark but she’s Einstein compared to him! I really can’t believe he manages to get through the day.

i am fairly new to following them but it’s one of the first things I noticed (how thick he is!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This might sound kinda sexist or non pc but I just cannot think of anything more unattractive than a man like Jordan or connor just staying home and scrounging like
Whatever about Lucy doing it and having the kids. But now the men are doing it too.
I'd hate to be with my husband 24/7 surely can't be good for a relationship and it's so de-moralising
So pathetic 🙈🙈

• Heart

LeilaMayxx

Saying the girls caused scene after scene on her latest insta...sorry but they’re babies! They cry! ‘A scene’ is what I would describe some of good boy jesses antics as seeing as he’s nearly 4 and should really know better. Not 5 month old babies who seem to just be used as Props

• Heart

HereWithPopcorn

Hoover on the kitchen work surface... I couldn't deal with that. To me its as bad (if not worse) than feet on the surface.

Is it normal?

Am I over thinking this..

• Sick
Just watched her routine quarentine mum of 4 video uploaded 2 days ago!!
Ye have to watch it
Rosabella wakes up from her 40 min morning nap and Lucy is holding her and Rooty tooti Ro is staring up into Lucy's face literally staring lovingly and smiling at her the biggest smile I've ever seen her do, and what does Lucy do.... SHE SHOVES A DUMMY IN HER MOUTH, RIGHT INTO HER SMILE
this has just given me fucking rage.... That woman hasn't a clue those poor kids

They have only just woken up from a nap and she fucking straps them into a bouncer lying on their flat heads again
And India is crying
I wouldn't fucking blame her
I've never taken My kids up from a nap and then strapped them into lying into a fucking bouncer
Omg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Thatbbaskin

Without sounding nasty but she has not got very nice side features
Like very pointy ears and sticking out
Looks a lot better with her hair down
I don’t think she is all that anymore
Four years ago yes but not so much now
And it’s the manic smile she does with her mouth (obviously) but her eyes too like she is possessed !!
She looks so different without makeup, biggest catfish out there 😂 with makeup on I'd say she was actually really stunning! But without, it's like looking at dobbie from harry potter

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Lillylola

Someone else who knows Finch Bakery 🙌🏻 I completely agree, Alba speaks amazingly and she’s not yet 2. GBJ needs some help and Lucy needs to bite the bullet and get in contact with the health visitor as a starting point. I have a 17 week old baby girl and she babbles constantly and repeats hello & hi, the twins are a month older and seem behind.
I personally have never known a baby of 17 weeks to say hello or hi so wow! I wouldn't say the twins are behind though they are still so little..

• Heart
I don’t have kids myself yet but surely it couldn’t be fun to travel long haul with children that age? What would they or the parents get out of it? Unless it’s to visit family abroad surely there’s no point. All kids want is beach pool and ice cream. You can do that for a fraction of the price in Europe, then save up and take them further afield when they can appreciate other cultures more. Parents please enlighten me haha

I hope for the love of all that’s holy companies give holidays to the families of NHS and other frontline workers once we’re allowed to travel again. I would much rather see a nurse or warehouse worker on holiday and would happily spend money with a company that favoured them over self absorbed influencers!

Influencer culture should never have been allowed to get this big - it was fine when you could make a bit of pocket money out of it or as side hustle but the narcissism and sheer greed has tipped me over the edge

• Heart