Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teatime12

I thought he had speech problems as well. It could be down to Lucy drinking whilst pregnant

Her dinner tonight!!!!! See what I mean council estate beans and sausages. Inspired by the neighbour apparently

staff edit: stop using “council estate” as a way to describe their behaviour
Why have you assumed she drunk while pregnant? And excessively enough to cause learning difficulties in her child? Christ what a jump! For someone to endanger their child in that way they’d have to have a drinking issue and considering she’s now not pregnant and is free to drink yet rarely does, I’d say pretty confidently that you’re wrong on that one

Reactions: 19

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jordan describes himself as quote
“bit frugal with me money......”

but he doesn’t actually understand what it means or what he’s saying,
and its the complete opposite of what he means 🤦‍♀️

I can’t with this lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s really doing him no favours is she 🙄
It’s so easy to correct him whilst asking him what he wants, i don’t understand why she let him ask her a question three times yet didn’t correct him ONCE!!!!

I can’t stand her, I honestly can’t stand her, that last vlog had me ripping my hair out. She’s so saccharine sweet I want to throw up.

I know I've said it before... But I literally can't cope with her QVC voice 🤦‍♀️ who the fuck speaks like that in real life?!
It's like she's reading from script, if she can actually read that is 😂
I swear her saleswoman voice has started coming out in non ads now too, it's gotten to the point where I'm not sure if she's trying to sell me her baby routine..
No amount of gifted barrier cream can protect us from Lucy’s shit 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Another bloody routine video- how come we don't get this much crap when she was Lucy Jessica Carter Mum of 2 boys Jensin who is 5 and Jesse who is 3?! Why now she is a mum of 4, two boys and twin girls do we need to see every bloody routine.... I cannot stand the absolute fakeness of how she portrays this family life. I've got 4 kids and trust me if the babies were always in a moving chair and the eldest always on technology of some kind then yes life would be somewhat simpler! But they aren't and sometimes it's chaos! And she just emulates this ridiculous perfection that is completely unreal and unachievable. Parents spend the day clearing up after little ones, looking exhausted, feeling all the moods! Her pretence is just too much.

• Heart

Teatime12

She’s worried about coronavirus for her two young vulnerable twins, so they all go on a trip for jensons ‘birthday treat’ that’s actually gifted, and they mix amongst the general public and spend days in a busy place with the twins STILL in car seats. Anything for an #ad. It’s disgusting

I've unsubscribed, Instagram and YouTube.

Sorry but with everything happening with the virus, families having to cancel and scale back what they do with their kids not knowing if they will have enough resources or money.... her family still choose to go on a gifted trip to Legoland!

Laters Luce👋
She is so out of touch with the real world, real priorities and real parenting that isn’t always rainbows and fake smiles

Sticky One

VIP Member
Of course Jenson is eating a Yorkshire pudding with his fingers 🙄 I really do pray for these boys school teachers, they’re going to have their work set out for them with these two
Does everyone else not eat Yorkshire puds with their fingers? 🙈🙈👀👀

• Haha

Fairypop

VIP Member
Jesse started crying because Lucy was taking a picture of Jenson & not him... that just about says it all really, doesn’t it?

• Wow
  • Angry
I was just going to say, is it me or is anyone else finding posting clothes hauls at difficult times such as these so vulgar? Given that it's quite hard to get home deliveries at the minute and I'm pretty sure the last thing on people's minds at the moment is what lounge wear they're wearing around the house today.....then I read it was Elle's mum's funeral today and now I'm shocked that she's even posting at all! Couldn't it have waiting a day of two out of respect?

Reactions: 17

Mollymole

Chatty Member
I hate to say it but they're both half baked mentally.. Put your newborn first for a bit?? Maybe parent your kids properly?

Teatime12

The way they’re acting about this whole ‘popping to the shops’ situation is ridiculous. As for Jordan saying what is he expected to eat and that he will have to go hunting.. uh, if you’re actually getting food for meals why would you be going down the local coop for it every day? Minimise your shopping. Meal plan, send one of you out at the least busy time possible to get as many meal ideas as you can for the week with what’s available, wash your hands, get on with following the rules. Going down the coop every single day for a few items isn’t sensible.

Tonight's tea sounds like another delight - sausages and onions fried with baked beans, tinned tomatoes, a casserole seasoning mix and gravy to be served in frozen Yorkshire puds :sick:

or sorry almost forgot Lucy who loves all veg has one floret of broccoli with it. Does homeschooling expert Lucy know you need 90g per serving for it to be 1/5 day

• Sick
  • Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Had to unfollow today
Couldn’t hack anymore selfies or staged pics
How many times does she want to post the same pic from last night but different pose!
We get it you look great but no need to rub it in everyone’s faces who maybe not as lucky to bounce back
Sometimes I feel these influencers do more damage then good to peoples mental health!!