Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stewpot

Chatty Member
To be fair maybe she doesn’t show jenson because he’s asked her not to. I mean she has no problem with showing every fart her other children do so there must be a reason. Good for her if that’s the case!

Collydolly

Chatty Member
Jordan was on quite good money for his job and supported the family by himself. She then started YouTube and made big money very quickly. And now that supports them both!
Does jordan no longer work then?

How much do we think she is earning on youtube and insta?

When she was talking about the coil saying she had used it for years would the NHS really allow her to have several different ones put in and removed over a period of 7 years when they intend one to last 5 years ? i guess its area specific but round here they are quite restrictive with coils especially if planning more kids

Teatime12

I agree that food shopping being delivered isn’t just for the elderly etc, generally it’s just a convenience thing and I’d guess it’s more frequently done to busy working families than elderly (70/80year olds) who probably enjoy their weekly shop as time to get out and is more what they are used to than shopping online.. however in this lockdown food delivery is aimed at elderly and vulnerable to literally preserve health and it’s funny how she got so many replies on her insta question about not being selfish and saving the slots for those who they are aimed at during the crisis. She didn’t respond to any of it but you could see a lot of people said the same thing. I wonder if she places one anyway or if she can’t get one so goes down the shop and then in a week or so or in her vlog she patronises us all with a lecture about how we shouldn’t get deliveries :rolleyes:

also, very random, but I had a suggested video of one of her older videos and her en suite bathroom has carpet?! In a new build, why on earth would they put carpet in a bathroom.. I can only imagine Jordan’s aim after seeing him in that costume doing PE.

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
I don't really follow Lucy but she came up in the discover page...the river island edit...is it me or do the boys teeth look like they are about to fall out their heads? I don't know if it's the filter but they look all grey? Have the both been bashed in the mouths and are the roots dead? Ming.
I was going to say the same about the boys teeth they don’t look right at all, but to honest u never really see them eat anything healthy, it’s all takeaways and eating out

definitely, she wouldn’t let the opportunity for videos or a ad with huggies pull ups pass her by! The first time she did a whole thing on her stories each day sharing it all, day 1- how many accidents and how it’s going etc.Then it was comments about how he’s had an accident and they can’t get the smell out and clean it properly and he’s not ready so they’re stopping. She ended up getting a new rug after that. she seems to love being a parent when it’s just living with WITH her kids but not the actual parenting part. It’s sad. You can tell Jenson is a bright boy but he’s not star of the show so is left to his own devices a lot and Jesse is allowed to cause havoc constantly but that’s okay because they’re ‘laid back parents’ I wonder What the twins will be like
This 👌 well if he is almost 4 and not potty trained then there is definitely some sort of issue there I wouldn't be surprised