Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, make no mistake, she is not doing it for the sake of the environment. She obviously just hasn’t received any sponsorship offers to shill more fast fashion for a while.
I’m sure she said she stopped doing it because she was finding it was making her feel insecure / struggling with her body image. Totally valid reason for her to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is unnecessarily unkind. She has gained weight, like many of us, because bodies change and that’s okay! Not to mention the affect of lockdown. Comments like “lay off the cake” are as helpful as “eat a burger” to someone who is underweight.

I enjoyed the “Average girl tries” too, but you could argue that moving away from videos showcasing outfit after outfit of fast fashion is probably a good thing.
There’s also nothing wrong with not ironing clothes lmao I never iron my clothes unless I’m going somewhere like out for dinner or to a party where it needs to be ironed or it’s my work uniform, most clothes don’t need ironed and if it did why would you iron just for sitting about the house all day lmao unnecessary chore that makes no one happy

Reactions: 17
There’s also nothing wrong with not ironing clothes lmao I never iron my clothes unless I’m going somewhere like out for dinner or to a party where it needs to be ironed or it’s my work uniform, most clothes don’t need ironed and if it did why would you iron just for sitting about the house all day lmao unnecessary chore that makes no one happy
Also why iron? Most things if you hang them up on the radiator or straight out the wash will dry flat

Reactions: 10
Good God, she has gotten so heavy.... Lay off the cake Lucy and get to renovating again or at least getting on top of your housework, like, maybe, IRON your shirts, to begin with?!!

She has become mindnumbingly boring by now. I miss the "Average Girl Tries"-series: at least this truly distinguisged her channel from all the other ones out there. Now, it's like watching a middleaged housewife who still dresses like a teenager talk about arts & crafts....

I'm unsubscribing. There's only so many overstuffed dungarees one can mentally, visually and emotionally process.

Have a great one, everyone :)
This is unnecessarily unkind. You should be able to say why you are unsubbing or what you don’t like about her content without attacking her appearance. This is why this site has a bad reputation and we’re all called trolls.

Reactions: 34
This is also still a rave thread. If you have negative opinions to voice about someone, maybe another thread should be made for Lucy? I’m on her rave thread because I like her lmao I don’t want to see negative comments about her

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This is also still a rave thread. If you have negative opinions to voice about someone, maybe another thread should be made for Lucy? I’m on her rave thread because I like her lmao I don’t want to see negative comments about her
This hasn’t been a rave thread for quite a long time. One would argue you’re on the wrong website to not see negative comments. “Rave thread” or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This hasn’t been a rave thread for quite a long time. One would argue you’re on the wrong website to not see negative comments. “Rave thread” or not.
Oh no I know it hasn’t been a rave thread in a while, I meant maybe a separate thread should be made to keep the two viewpoints separate? I follow several threads with negative comments that I agree with 😂

Reactions: 1
Exactly lol I never iron unless it’s desperate.

The irony of that rude post is that the poster tells Lucy she should iron her clothes and do some housework, then complains Lucy’s like a middle aged housewife. Like babe what...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure she said she stopped doing it because she was finding it was making her feel insecure / struggling with her body image. Totally valid reason for her to stop.
If you’ve been watching Lucy for long enough, you should know she would put all of those issues to the side for enough £££. It’s all about the cash for her these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you’ve been watching Lucy for long enough, you should know she would put all of those issues to the side for enough £££. It’s all about the cash for her these days.
But evidentially this isn’t true as she has stopped doing them? I’ve been watching Lucy for years and I respect her stopping the series for her mental health / body image issues. She is slightly annoying but as influencers go she’s one of my top ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But evidentially this isn’t true as she has stopped doing them? I’ve been watching Lucy for years and I respect her stopping the series for her mental health / body image issues. She is slightly annoying but as influencers go she’s one of my top ones.
Also as we’ve just witness by someone insulting her body/weight up above, no wonder she stopped doing them if that’s similar to comments she was getting on the videos, that would make anyone feel tit and insecure and give them issues, influencer or not

“Evidently this isn’t true” - you don’t know that? How do you know she’s received any worthwhile £ offers? I used to like her but now I find her very bleeping false and irritating, she’s so hungry for cash that it’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
“Evidently this isn’t true” - you don’t know that? How do you know she’s received any worthwhile £ offers? I used to like her but now I find her very bleeping false and irritating, she’s so hungry for cash that it’s embarrassing.
I really am not sure why you’re so riled about this. The ones she did as far as I can remember weren’t ads she just picked some brands did some orders tried them on. Therefore she could do them again if she wanted and she’d get ad revenue. She stopped because it was damaging her and given the earlier comment about her size I don’t bloody blame her.

Reactions: 5
I really am not sure why you’re so riled about this. The ones she did as far as I can remember weren’t ads she just picked some brands did some orders tried them on. Therefore she could do them again if she wanted and she’d get ad revenue. She stopped because it was damaging her and given the earlier comment about her size I don’t bloody blame her.
You just need to look at her videos list to see a number were ads. And god knows how many were ads that weren’t marked as Ad - I’m not clicking to find out. She’ll do legit anything for money lol. And then apparently won’t spend it. She’d rather pick an old cake tin out out a hedge than just spend money on one.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The only reason she stopped doing it is because she no longer can stand her own reflection in the mirror. That's what she means by mental health problems, that it causes her to hate herself. Did she try to change it? I haven't seen any attempts. It's really sad and yes to answer your previous question I do blame her, it's all in her hands and putting on rose tinted glasses and pretending everything is fine is not a way forward.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
The only reason she stopped doing it is because she no longer can stand her own reflection in the mirror. That's what she means by mental health problems, that it causes her to hate herself. Did she try to change it? I haven't seen any attempts. It's really sad and yes to answer your previous question I do blame her, it's all in her hands and putting on rose tinted glasses and pretending everything is fine is not a way forward.
Way to drastically over-simplifying the complex relationships people can have with their own body. Just becuase someone doesn't like how they look doesn't mean that if they lose weight they will magically be happy in their body. If it's better for her mental health then I'm glad she's not making those videos anymore

Reactions: 25
I think mental health problems go a bit deeper than "just hating yourself" and you definitely can't just make a few attempts to get rid of mental health issues and everything is magically fine, it's a long process and might never even happen and she has no obligation whatsoever to document her personal journey with her mental health online. No individual should be blamed for their mental health issues, it's not their fault. Anyway who are you to say what mental health problems she's experiencing, you don't know her!

This is a disgusting comment. You have no idea what other issues she may have mentally but she chooses to not share with us. You also don’t know what she is doing to change anything. Life isn’t as simple as oh just loose some weight and you’ll be happy.

Reactions: 27
Tbh her income was literally made from having people looking at her body online and how it looks in certain sizes of clothing - I think most people would start to feel insecure and question things, especially people with a history of issues with their body image and by not making those videos anymore she is doing something to improve her mental health.

Reactions: 13
Why’s she pretending they’ve got no access to a toilet? Didn’t someone say that Adam’s brother lives a few streets away 😂

Reactions: 3