Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the rogue post, I don't keep up with Lucy much any more but I just saw the reel of her dressing as Marty McFly and the caption - PULLED UP IN THE FLUX CAPACITOR?! The car is a damn DELOREAN and anyone who's seen the film knows that, this really got me pressed as a hardcore BttF fan šŸ˜­

Sorry just needed to vent that out pls continue ahahah
You are not alone, it made me do this face šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone know what freelance writing she does? Just nosy.
She talked a bit about it in her last coffee break video, from what I can remember she just said she freelance writes but doesnā€™t share any of it with her social media etc. kind of keeps it private and separate, maybe she writes under a different name idk

Reactions: 1
And the point/need for this article was...... ?!?
letting humans know something that they can see for themselves with their own eyes...
Eh, this one I can't blame her for. As long as there are light/ridiculous magazines like this, someone has to write the articles. She's never pretended to be a hard hitting journalist or a serious author. A friend of mine used to do this kind of writing, and for her it was just quick pretty easy money while she worked on the stuff she truly cared about.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I liked the book review, I agree with everyone Adam and she seem to gave a great rapport, and seem to actually like each others company.

Hate the layout of their house, but it's pretty normal for those houses that previously had outside loos, or houses that have been divided up. I wonder if an extension was impossible, making the kitchen bigger by moving it into the existing bathroon, then having a bathroom upstairs and a downstairs loo / utility room with the washer/dryer in there. It would certainly value, but I can't remember how big their garden is. the humming of that fridge would drive me to distraction.

It's annoying to see these people gifted free state of the art TVs, then go on the beg for a coffee machine. buy your own!

She talks about being lonely wfh, I wonder if she would do a virtual Cocktail šŸø hour with gabby, that friendship seems dead after now.

lastly am thinking about buying the jam tea...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I liked the book review, I agree with everyone Adam and she seem to gave a great rapport, and seem to actually like each others company.

Hate the layout of their house, but it's pretty normal for those houses that previously had outside loos, or houses that have been divided up. I wonder if an extension was impossible, making the kitchen bigger by moving it into the existing bathroon, then having a bathroom upstairs and a downstairs loo / utility room with the washer/dryer in there. It would certainly value, but I can't remember how big their garden is. the humming of that fridge would drive me to distraction.

It's annoying to see these people gifted free state of the art TVs, then go on the beg for a coffee machine. buy your own!

She talks about being lonely wfh, I wonder if she would do a virtual Cocktail šŸø hour with gabby, that friendship seems dead after now.

lastly am thinking about buying the jam tea...
I like the jammy tea! Tastes like jam and smells like toast. The biscuit and bedtime versions are great too.

Note: bought it way before Lucy ever mentioned it so wasn't #influenced!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eh, this one I can't blame her for. As long as there are light/ridiculous magazines like this, someone has to write the articles. She's never pretended to be a hard hitting journalist or a serious author. A friend of mine used to do this kind of writing, and for her it was just quick pretty easy money while she worked on the stuff she truly cared about.
Iā€™m not knocking Lucy in anyway - nice work if you can get it right?!? Iā€™d quit my day job if I could get by writing articles about celebrity hair. I was more making a joke about the topic in general and how ridiculous it is that there is even stuff like this out there and a market for it! Not knocking Lucy or people like your friend at all. As you say, easy way to make money.

Reactions: 7
I almost forgot she had baked a cake in a tin found in a hedge šŸ¤£
Screenshot_20210326-200529.png

• Haha
Good God, she has gotten so heavy.... Lay off the cake Lucy and get to renovating again or at least getting on top of your housework, like, maybe, IRON your shirts, to begin with?!!

She has become mindnumbingly boring by now. I miss the "Average Girl Tries"-series: at least this truly distinguisged her channel from all the other ones out there. Now, it's like watching a middleaged housewife who still dresses like a teenager talk about arts & crafts....

I'm unsubscribing. There's only so many overstuffed dungarees one can mentally, visually and emotionally process.

Have a great one, everyone :)

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I like Lucy a lot - she still feels like a breath of fresh air after all the stick-thin beige & neutral girls who don't seem do anything at all. I'm liking the orange jumper and the denim dungarees and the pottering in the kitchen talking about nothing in particular but - oh, Lucy, that awkward breathy laugh at the end of every sentence is doing my head in.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Good God, she has gotten so heavy.... Lay off the cake Lucy and get to renovating again or at least getting on top of your housework, like, maybe, IRON your shirts, to begin with?!!

She has become mindnumbingly boring by now. I miss the "Average Girl Tries"-series: at least this truly distinguisged her channel from all the other ones out there. Now, it's like watching a middleaged housewife who still dresses like a teenager talk about arts & crafts....

I'm unsubscribing. There's only so many overstuffed dungarees one can mentally, visually and emotionally process.

My edges... My wig!

Reactions: 2

This is unnecessarily unkind. She has gained weight, like many of us, because bodies change and thatā€™s okay! Not to mention the affect of lockdown. Comments like ā€œlay off the cakeā€ are as helpful as ā€œeat a burgerā€ to someone who is underweight.

I enjoyed the ā€œAverage girl triesā€ too, but you could argue that moving away from videos showcasing outfit after outfit of fast fashion is probably a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I enjoyed the ā€œAverage girl triesā€ too, but you could argue that moving away from videos showcasing outfit after outfit of fast fashion is probably a good thing.
Lol, make no mistake, she is not doing it for the sake of the environment. She obviously just hasnā€™t received any sponsorship offers to shill more fast fashion for a while.

• Heart