Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossboss14

VIP Member
Im glad there's rave thread about her
The year she was up for cosmo best new influencer aware, she was robbed
Sophie and dave rigged the votes, I wish they got found out and Lucy won, the effort she puts into her channel compared to them is like night and day
How did they rig the votes? I can’t stand them lol

martaS

VIP Member
It why I’ve avoided it 🤣😆 what I found kinda sweet for one upload turned irritating really fast,
I actually liked her when she lost her job and seemed more of an adult,
Now she’s a bit embarrassing, like an over grown 16 year old trying to be quirky and hoping to be liked by everyone.
I clearly haven't followed her long enough to know she'd lost a job - can you give some more deets?

I’ve just watched her empty house tour (the only video I have ever watched of hers) and I thought she seemed quite nice, and I actually like the fact they haven’t bought a cardboard box house and it’s got some nice features.

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
Is anyone in the know about the current ASA guidelines, can they still get away with just putting AD in the thumbnail? Or does it have to be in the title?
page 8 here https://www.asa.org.uk/uploads/asse...68ff18277299/INFLUENCERGuidanceupdatev6HR.pdf "How should I present this?" says it can be in a thumbnail or a title. So she's not breaking any rules (but then again I think the rules are actually pretty vauge, I've seen youtubers recently not put AD in the tumbnail or the title)

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
And it almost couldn't be manoeuvred in their living room because their entrance area is very small... That was a weird vlog, I could see how upset Lucy was but personally, it cracked me up. I was wondering when watching the video if she couldn't open the living room window and ask the delivery people to pass it in through the front window... Maybe they thought of that but it couldn't have worked either but she didn't mention in the video.
Oh, Lucy.

We had to use our window due our entrance being really small and awkward and there's no other way we could have done it.

In frustrated me that she didn't measure it, or didn't do it properly. She didn't measure for the fridge and didn't measure the floor and went off the floor plan which was wrong.

Even with the floor plan we still measure everything!

gossboss14

VIP Member
Does anyone know the general area they live in? Just curious as she said it’s zone 2 so can’t have been cheap?