Lucy Jane Wood

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily Pebbles house was around £700000 but is much bigger. Why is Lucy’s so expensive for what it is, better area?

Reactions: 2
Lily Pebbles house was around £700000 but is much bigger. Why is Lucy’s so expensive for what it is, better area?
Putney is a really nice area. However, I would buy in a less desirable area in order to have a bigger house. I know London is extortionate but my god. Half a million for a house that has the bathroom off the kitchen. And the fridge in the living room. It doesn’t even have space for a landing, I’m shook.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Putney is a really nice area. However, I would buy in a less desirable area in order to have a bigger house. I know London is extortionate but my god. Half a million for a house that has the bathroom off the kitchen. And the fridge in the living room. It doesn’t even have space for a landing, I’m shook.
I see, didn’t realise that Lucy’s was in a really nice area. It is weird though, she doesn’t seem to go out much, they are probably not having children any time soon, why choose the more expensive area? Probably because of her partner’s commute.

Reactions: 3
Im glad there's rave thread about her
The year she was up for cosmo best new influencer aware, she was robbed
Sophie and dave rigged the votes, I wish they got found out and Lucy won, the effort she puts into her channel compared to them is like night and day

Im glad there's rave thread about her
The year she was up for cosmo best new influencer aware, she was robbed
Sophie and dave rigged the votes, I wish they got found out and Lucy won, the effort she puts into her channel compared to them is like night and day
How did they rig the votes? I can’t stand them lol

How did they rig the votes? I can’t stand them lol
I think one of their fans worked out how to vote more than once, and S&D encouraged it

I think it’s obvious for everyone to see that Lucy should have won, and has done much better for herself as an ‘influencer’. Gifted/Ad for a £2K TV, gifted trip to Florida last year and she manages to live off YouTube as a FT career, turning out one or two videos a week, of actual decent content
What have S&D got? A month of muscle food for Dave and some nipple cream? Surviving offpin sales and Mary on the Live Chats, and have to turn out dull dull vlogs 5 days a week (barely) which isn’t sustainable for them in the long run

Reactions: 1
Welcome to London!
Her bf owns half (assuming they went it 50 50) so its only250

How much was her house? Just out of interest I find house prices in London so fascinating 😂 and mental

So does she have to get permission to use the snitch from Harry Potter and Beatles lyrics on her merch?

I mean etsy is full of posters etc with quotes and lyrics so I guess not?

Reactions: 5
around 500,000
That's an insane amount of money to spend on a house you don't plan to live in forever, but still have to fix up. My parents bought their (finally) forever home a couple of years back for 500k - a 5 bed in South East London. It was a fixer upper, but that doesn't change the fact that it's detached and is a decent size. Not to mention the fact that the fridge can go in the kitchen. I know Lucy and Adam were thinking about commuting, but damn girl, I couldn't do it, not at that price.

Reactions: 6
That house would be about £120k around these northern parts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess it will go up in value significantly (as London prices always increase) & hopefully they’ll make a profit if they move.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, the fridge in the living room is their own fault. They wanted an aesthetic Smeg fridge and didn't even think to measure the space in the kitchen to see if it would fit 😂

• Haha
To be fair, the fridge in the living room is their own fault. They wanted an aesthetic Smeg fridge and didn't even think to measure the space in the kitchen to see if it would fit 😂
Tbf she did measure the space but didn’t account space for the door opening 🤣 I find her home struggles pretty much endearing, I mean the whole sofa thing, gas leak, fridge not fitting, issues with the fireplaces.. much more interesting and relatable (at least to me) than other youtubers

Reactions: 16
Tbf she did measure the space but didn’t account space for the door opening 🤣 I find her home struggles pretty much endearing, I mean the whole sofa thing, gas leak, fridge not fitting, issues with the fireplaces.. much more interesting and relatable (at least to me) than other youtubers
Yes, good point. It really irks me seeing influenzers move into an enormous house and the get bathrooms and kitchens replaced FOR FREE, new flooring FREE! Garden landscaping, yup you guessed it free. Just makes me angry and i would never use those companies who have to jack up their costs to cover the freebies they're dishing out.