Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she did read that here!
She probably did! It was discussed on her other thread a while back that she definitely reads here (see screenshot).

I was always convinced that she did even before that though, her thread originally started off as a ‘rave about’. As soon as the tone started to turn more critical, she became far less active on YouTube and Instagram.

Fair enough it also coincided with the pandemic and there’s probably a myriad of other reasons she might have pulled back abit. But Lucy seems quite sensitive imo so having a tattle thread (even one that is super mild compared to most) and reading any negative opinions about herself would be very very overwhelming for her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Lucy is deffo not pregnant and I could imagine she wouldn’t be pregnant until she’s more stable like enganged, possibly married or moved to another property, their house is only a 2 bedroom

Reactions: 3
When you see a new Lucy video in your subs :love: but then realise it's a Disney one & you have completely zero interest in anything Disney 🙄
1650867818758.png

Reactions: 13
When anyone over the age of about 8 is obsessed with Disney, I’m embarrassed for them. It’s unbelievable lame. Grow up.

Reactions: 15
When anyone over the age of about 8 is obsessed with Disney, I’m embarrassed for them. It’s unbelievable lame. Grow up.
Why is it embarrassing people enjoying Disney? Guess you don’t dress up for Halloween/ fancy dress parties either cos it’s so immature 😂

• Heart
Why is it embarrassing people enjoying Disney? Guess you don’t dress up for Halloween/ fancy dress parties either cos it’s so immature 😂
There is a line between enjoying it and being totally obsessed
🤡

Reactions: 14
There’s a line between say enjoying a Disney movie and trying to make it a quirky personality trait.

Adults who gush about Disney and buy all the merch need to stop infantilising themselves in all honesty. It’s not cute.

There’s a line between say enjoying a Disney movie and trying to make it a quirky personality trait.

Adults who gush about Disney and buy all the merch need to stop infantilising themselves in all honesty. It’s not cute.
God forbid people have their own interests 😂 why don’t you just focus on your own life and not judge people for enjoying something?

How are those two things in any way related?
How is it hard to understand the relation?

There is a line between enjoying it and being totally obsessed
🤡
Maybe ask yourself why you care so much

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
God forbid people have their own interests 😂 why don’t you just focus on your own life and not judge people for enjoying something?

How is it hard to understand the relation?

Maybe ask yourself why you care so much
Just an opinion, there’s no need to be so defensive! No one’s taking your Mickey ears headband away from you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just an opinion, there’s no need to be so defensive! No one’s taking your Mickey ears headband away from you 😂
just think you could be mindful of it really, some people use Disney as escapism rather than a personality trait as you put it. It’s cool to be kind innit 😎

Reactions: 6
just think you could be mindful of it really, some people use Disney as escapism rather than a personality trait as you put it. It’s cool to be kind innit 😎
don't come to a gossip site if you want people to be mindful of your precious feelings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol I got engaged at Disneyland and wore Minnie ears when I was there 😂 personally I thought the exhibition looked good. I’m not one of these who goes dewy eyed because of nostalgia for my childhood, just like it. But I will use a little mermaid make up bag with pride 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There’s nothing unkind about honest opinion. Adults infantilising themselves is a bit icky in my opinion. Your sensitivities to that thought aren’t my problem tbh. You can’t control what people think, but you can control your resilience to criticism. We all get stuff said about us that makes us bristle. You have to let it goooo ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.