Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw on her IG that she's reading It Ends with Us. I just finished that book yesterday, it was really good. Funny that I chose the same book as Lucy... there's not a very nice character in there named Lucy lol

Reactions: 1
Peloton? She put an IG question out last week asking what people want to know about it.

Reactions: 5
I bet it's just the Peloton video she's been talking about for ages

Reactions: 2
I reckon a sponsored Mother's Day video just because I can see an old photo!

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's pregnant unless it's incredibly early on, she's posted photos that definitely seem recent and there's no belly nor attempts to hide her belly.

Reactions: 4
I think the peloton video is a good shout. Don’t have one and have no intention/means to get one so can’t say I’ll be watching if it is that!!

I think the peloton video is a good shout. Don’t have one and have no intention/means to get one so can’t say I’ll be watching if it is that!!
Me neither I'd love to know who's even asking for it

I’ve had a peloton a while and couldn’t be happier with it. I’ll watch the video. It’ll be useful as a review for people thinking about one, as there aren’t loads of UK reviews on YouTube. But yeah, it’s kinda niche if you’ve got no interest in one.

I reckon Peleton and it’ll be long because she’ll talk about her past history with diet and exercise and ED and how she’s finally found something she enjoys. (Not shading by the way! My history with ED is horrific and glad she’s found something she enjoys)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bit late on this one, but does anyone know her Peloton leaderboard name? I'd love to see how our output compares.

Random and probably pedantic but shouldn't it be 'elusive' in her newest video title? I might be wrong but if she's writing a book surely she should get words right

Reactions: 4
Skillshare ad aside I enjoyed her latest video. It was fun and nostalgic to see Lucy trying on clothes and doing her funny voices/ad libs. Good to see her feeling more ‘herself’, and confident enough to do that on camera again.

Random aside, I wonder when/if Adam will propose. I know not everyone likes the idea of marriage so maybe they’ve discussed that already. The wedding content would be a good watch for sure.

Reactions: 14
Random and probably pedantic but shouldn't it be 'elusive' in her newest video title? I might be wrong but if she's writing a book surely she should get words right
What did it say before? It says elusive now 👀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.