Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s giving safiya nygaard vibes but less endearing
Ive always got the vibe that Safiya knows shes corny, and is just herself so it plays well. Lucy is *trying* to be quirky and coming off lame as hell

Reactions: 6
Ive always got the vibe that Safiya knows shes corny, and is just herself so it plays well. Lucy is *trying* to be quirky and coming off lame as hell
absolutely agree! it’s just cringe to watch and she’s got worse (lucy i mean)

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she ever did disclose how much her ring was but let’s just say the jewellers webiste is fairly expensive

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep saying betrothed 😫 why can’t she say engaged like a normal person.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she ever did disclose how much her ring was but let’s just say the jewellers webiste is fairly expensive
I watched the video but did she say she was going to? That seems quite private for someone to have asked her, or even for her to ask Adam how much he paid

At the end she said she's going to make loads herself and have everyone muck in and be a part. Knew it! Nothing wrong with DIY for weddings. I did a bit for my own as I enjoy it and saved a bit of money. But she's so tight. She wants the big wedding but doesn't want to pay. Guarantee that this 'casual crafty wedding' won't be happening once she gets contacted with freebies. She will have all the expense if its paid for by someone else. Everyone will be bored and starving at her wedding if she has anything to do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep saying betrothed 😫 why can’t she say engaged like a normal person.
Because she's ✨ different and quirky ✨

At the end she said she's going to make loads herself and have everyone muck in and be a part. Knew it! Nothing wrong with DIY for weddings. I did a bit for my own as I enjoy it and saved a bit of money. But she's so tight. She wants the big wedding but doesn't want to pay. Guarantee that this 'casual crafty wedding' won't be happening once she gets contacted with freebies. She will have all the expense if its paid for by someone else. Everyone will be bored and starving at her wedding if she has anything to do with it
I agree with everything you said. She'll act like she's so poor and wants to do the DIY to keep cost down until she starts accepting all the freebies. Then she'll go on about how grateful she is that she gets to do this and there's no way she'd be able to afford it if she didn't do this for a job but we all know that's a bleeping lie.

She's not stopping.

View attachment 2566481

'Our esteemed betrothal'. This is so cringe!!
I wish someone would smack her.

I'm aware I might just be being really picky but honestly I don't care. She's really bleeping insufferable and annoying 😂.

I hate how these people go on about things that happen to them/they do) that most people just get on with) being wholesome.

She could have washed her hair before filming the video or is that to be ✨ relatable ✨.

"let's stop off and admire it, golden hour was coming in" aka perfect Instagram brag. I'm sorry but she knew.

Oh God, here she goes with the accent.

Completely in shock. Completely. I don't believe it.

She felt giddy. Well no tit, most people feel that way after getting engaged. You're not special.

She believes in main character energy and grab every main character moment you can 😂 Hi Lucy, don't worry, we know you have main character energy.

Their phones LITERALLY burst into flames. Literally.

We "realised" we got engaged on top of the world road. Sure, because it's wasn't planned that way 🙄.

The left hand waving about constantly 😂.

She was surprised (bullshit) but there's context? Not sure what that context is because I don't think she actually said?

"nerdy perfection" duck off Lucy. Stop trying to make yourself and Adam something you're not.

I agree with her about the questions thing because I'm sick of getting the baby ones but her facial expressions and movements in this bit make me wants to rip her crappy hair out.

Oh I think the context was just the fact of talking about wanting the same thing? Still don't believe it was a surprise.

Why does she keep making out that nobody would ever propose to her? Piss off. OK, everything she's saying right now is pissing me off 😂.

Oh great, more accents.

She was worried about showing the ring incase it was crass and showing off but all she does on social media is show off...

Trying to make them nerdy again by mentioning LOTR 🙄.

I don't understand why she's going on about her friends basically spelling out what they want in a ring but her and Adam are soooo special and different that she didn't have to do that.

Magical, whimsical and elfy vibe. When has she ever been into that??

Omg, she describe the ring as autumnal. She's such a dick.

Oh, more LOTR comments to make her look nerdy and not like other girls.

He could have washed his hair.

Always wanted to go. Dream holiday but never mentioned it before watching GG.

Why hasn't she made the Adam section full screen?

That greasy bit of hair over his eye is annoying me 😂.

Did he hope by mentioning her instrgam that he'd get a discount or free ring? 🤔

If you didn't plan on designing one you could just pick any old one (these words weren't actually said but that's pretty much what she meant and just rubbed me the wrong way) she's ✨ unique and special ✨

He started saying she was nervous and then kind of backtracked and said she didn't know but he thinks she kinda knew. Yeah, she knew. Just admit it.

She'd like the wedding to be next year... It's November. Most places get booked out years in advance. I'm sure someone will give a freebie for next year though.

Want to go for something more on the casual scale because they're so different and unique.
---
The obsession with autumn!!! Where has this all come from?!

Gilmore Girls but in summer she'll have obsession with the summer.

• Haha
Because she's ✨ different and quirky ✨

I agree with everything you said. She'll act like she's so poor and wants to do the DIY to keep cost down until she starts accepting all the freebies. Then she'll go on about how grateful she is that she gets to do this and there's no way she'd be able to afford it if she didn't do this for a job but we all know that's a bleeping lie.

I wish someone would smack her.

I'm aware I might just be being really picky but honestly I don't care. She's really bleeping insufferable and annoying 😂.

I hate how these people go on about things that happen to them/they do) that most people just get on with) being wholesome.

She could have washed her hair before filming the video or is that to be ✨ relatable ✨.

"let's stop off and admire it, golden hour was coming in" aka perfect Instagram brag. I'm sorry but she knew.

Oh God, here she goes with the accent.

Completely in shock. Completely. I don't believe it.

She felt giddy. Well no tit, most people feel that way after getting engaged. You're not special.

She believes in main character energy and grab every main character moment you can 😂 Hi Lucy, don't worry, we know you have main character energy.

Their phones LITERALLY burst into flames. Literally.

We "realised" we got engaged on top of the world road. Sure, because it's wasn't planned that way 🙄.

The left hand waving about constantly 😂.

She was surprised (bullshit) but there's context? Not sure what that context is because I don't think she actually said?

"nerdy perfection" duck off Lucy. Stop trying to make yourself and Adam something you're not.

I agree with her about the questions thing because I'm sick of getting the baby ones but her facial expressions and movements in this bit make me wants to rip her crappy hair out.

Oh I think the context was just the fact of talking about wanting the same thing? Still don't believe it was a surprise.

Why does she keep making out that nobody would ever propose to her? Piss off. OK, everything she's saying right now is pissing me off 😂.

Oh great, more accents.

She was worried about showing the ring incase it was crass and showing off but all she does on social media is show off...

Trying to make them nerdy again by mentioning LOTR 🙄.

I don't understand why she's going on about her friends basically spelling out what they want in a ring but her and Adam are soooo special and different that she didn't have to do that.

Magical, whimsical and elfy vibe. When has she ever been into that??

Omg, she describe the ring as autumnal. She's such a dick.

Oh, more LOTR comments to make her look nerdy and not like other girls.

He could have washed his hair.

Always wanted to go. Dream holiday but never mentioned it before watching GG.

Why hasn't she made the Adam section full screen?

That greasy bit of hair over his eye is annoying me 😂.

Did he hope by mentioning her instrgam that he'd get a discount or free ring? 🤔

If you didn't plan on designing one you could just pick any old one (these words weren't actually said but that's pretty much what she meant and just rubbed me the wrong way) she's ✨ unique and special ✨

He started saying she was nervous and then kind of backtracked and said she didn't know but he thinks she kinda knew. Yeah, she knew. Just admit it.

She'd like the wedding to be next year... It's November. Most places get booked out years in advance. I'm sure someone will give a freebie for next year though.

Want to go for something more on the casual scale because they're so different and unique.
---

Gilmore Girls but in summer she'll have obsession with the summer.
how can a ring be autumnal? it’s like she’s basically a parody now

Reactions: 7
One thing I don’t get is she says she never thought a romantic proposal would be for her, yet she also says her and Adam had talked about getting married… so what is she saying, she didn’t think Adam would want to have a romantic proposal? Would just sling a box at her and be like ‘there you go love, let’s get married?’ Whats that saying about him?

Reactions: 5
I can’t bring myself to watch the video but from what I’ve seen on Instagram she knew about it, but it won’t fit her narrative if she says that

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t bring myself to watch the video but from what I’ve seen on Instagram she knew about it, but it won’t fit her narrative if she says that
She says she didn’t know but knew it was coming at some point, which tbh sounds realistic. They’d spoke about getting married and knew they both wanted to, so she knew it would happen but didn’t know it would be on this holiday.

I can understand her point about worrying no one would ever propose. Her last boyfriend before Adam broke up with her on Xmas day after they’d been together years and years, so there was probably a lot of emotional trauma to heal from, & sometimes it doesn’t all go away.

Might be controversial, but I thought it was quite a nice engagement story, nothing ridiculous and unrealistic of him booking her for a fake PR job or booking out hotels like I’ve seen some influencers do, but still special and romantic. & as annoying as Lucy can be, I do think they’re a lovely couple. Of all the YouTube boyfriends I’ve seen, Adam is one of my favourites, he actually has a personality without wanting to take the channel for his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@SkinkaareFan thank you for this amazing recap! Saves me watching the insufferable video. You genuinely took one for the team! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her ring is spectacular. I love it. That's all I can stomach from the video haha.
It's lovely. It's not one of those super popular at the moment, soon to look dated, oval diamonds on a really skinny band. It almost looks like it could be a family heirloom. I approve! (Not that anyone cares).

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.