Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely knew it was coming! First time I’ve seen her with her nails done.
I got this feeling too, not because of the nails but some of the things she was saying before she went. Idk.

I mean, good for them but I wouldn't want to be stuck with Lucy for life but I guess someone has to?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if this was the other "big thing" she was alluding to but couldn't say because it hadn't happened yet? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie I thought they were engaged this whole time! That ring is stunning.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if this was the other "big thing" she was alluding to but couldn't say because it hadn't happened yet? 😂
Nah that's definitely a book deal from the way people were reacting to it. I don't think her friends would be sending her congratulations balloons for an upcoming potential proposal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here is hoping her wedding planning content is less sloppy than house reno videos 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you thought she was smug before imagine what she'll be like now with a ring on her finger and a (possible) book deal under her belt! 😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Roll on the kindly gifted wedding, she'll be bursting with ads and sneaky freebies. I can only imagine the level of begging that's about to commence.

Reactions: 10
The big news is absolutely a book deal, and she can tell everyone about it after Christmas

So they went to Portugal like not even a month ago? For a week? And now are in the US? After already going to NY earlier this year? What charmed little lives some people live...
Screenshot_20231029-161018~2.png

Reactions: 5
So they went to Portugal like not even a month ago? For a week? And now are in the US? After already going to NY earlier this year? What charmed little lives some people live...
After getting a new kitchen, all in the same year.
I do like Lucy, but don’t go crying poor mate.

Reactions: 17
Yes, her life is not remotely relatable. That’s fine but she pretends she isn’t extremely well off and lucky in life. She also recently has been completely smug- i used to like her so much but she has become unbearable to watch. She only posts to advertise or help herself, no videos on youtube just showing her life like she used to.

Reactions: 12
Yes, her life is not remotely relatable. That’s fine but she pretends she isn’t extremely well off and lucky in life. She also recently has been completely smug- i used to like her so much but she has become unbearable to watch. She only posts to advertise or help herself, no videos on youtube just showing her life like she used to.
Yeah, none of us would mind the occasional AD if they were mixed in with some free content, and were indeed occasional, rather than everything she posts

Reactions: 10
I'm really happy for her. I love hearing news of people getting engaged and they seem so in love. However she hates spending money so anything she can't get gifted will be the cheapest option or she will DIY her own wedding dress. Also bet she can't wait to moan about how EXPENSIVE weddings are and how she is pinching the pennies. Sitting in the dark with the heating off.

Reactions: 13
Oh, just duck off Lucy. I don't mean to try gatekeep but just duck off, you obnoxious cow.

Screenshot_20231104_200455_com.instagram.android_edit_4545843079605297.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.