Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks as though she’s lost quite a bit of weight recently? I wonder if that’s on purpose or not?

Can she share how haha I’m all ears 🫠

Reactions: 6
She looks as though she’s lost quite a bit of weight recently? I wonder if that’s on purpose or not?

I think she's been doing Peloton for over a year now

Reactions: 1
I think she's been doing Peloton for over a year now
She’s been doing that since like 2020 though and it didn’t seem to be making her lose weight, at least not until the last couple of months.

Im sure she’s just eating less and moving more but it’s quite noticeable that she’s smaller in her last 2 reels.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s been doing that since like 2020 though and it didn’t seem to be making her lose weight, at least not until the last couple of months.

Im sure she’s just eating less and moving more but it’s quite noticeable that she’s smaller in her last 2 reels.
The time flies, does it not? :oops: :oops:

Reactions: 2
She’s been doing 4 rides max a month on the Peloton most of this year. So don’t think it’s that. But I’d noticed her weight too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Just came here to say this! Face looks noticeably slimmer in her new stories.

Reactions: 3
She’s been doing 4 rides max a month on the Peloton most of this year. So don’t think it’s that. But I’d noticed her weight too.
It's a very expensive piece of equipment to just use a few times a month :oops:

Reactions: 4
Kind of weird they lucy was the face of the autumn campaign (something I'd never associate with her SummerVibez branding) but not for the 70s inspo.

Im calling an autumnal Salem proposal with a reel set to some Gilmore girls lalalala music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My boyfriend is taking me on a New England road trip to propose lmao, she stole my thunder

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.