Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a hard life. Such a hard day. I bet the people going to work at the time you posted this wish you so much luck.

Screenshot_20230710_100949_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
People who make cats their whole personality really irritate me 😂 and I have a cat.
its the only thing shes comfortable sharing nowadays, it creates a fake intimacy with viewers without actually giving any insight into her real life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
its the only thing shes comfortable sharing nowadays, it creates a fake intimacy with viewers without actually giving any insight into her real life
Very true, she is very curated about what she shows and shares.

Reactions: 3
Very true, she is very curated about what she shows and shares.
Which isn’t a bad thing, at all. influencers post so much about their life that it gives a weird para social relationship with viewers that is weird. BUT it’s really annoying she only resurface during an ad. So transparent!

Reactions: 10
Which isn’t a bad thing, at all. influencers post so much about their life that it gives a weird para social relationship with viewers that is weird. BUT it’s really annoying she only resurface during an ad. So transparent!
Oh yes defo I give her respect for not putting her whole life online for sure!

Reactions: 4
I can’t put my finger on how to describe it but it really irritates me when she laughs through her sentences, even when she’s saying something normal and unfunny? Is it a nerves thing or just her trying to be quirky? Really annoying

Reactions: 13
Oh yes defo I give her respect for not putting her whole life online for sure!
pretending to be a genuine down to earth 'normal girl' and then having a lot hidden about your finances and lifestyle is worse in some ways as makes you feel bad for not being able to afford what she can

Reactions: 16
pretending to be a genuine down to earth 'normal girl' and then having a lot hidden about your finances and lifestyle is worse in some ways as makes you feel bad for not being able to afford what she can
Yes that’s very true, never thought about it like that!

Before I waste my time on her new video, is it just an ad?

Reactions: 1
Before I waste my time on her new video, is it just an ad?
A big chunk of it is an ad, but it's quite clearly defined when the ad is happening so you can skip through it if needs be

Reactions: 1
At this point she feels like that friend that only contacts you to ask for a favour or to get you into a pyramid scheme. What annoys me the most is that she hides her greet behind the "I'm so relatable, I'm so poor, I'm so quirky' bs. The only reason she's still doing social media is because of the money and I refuse to give her the view.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Another day, another ad. I agree with the above post, she's like a "friend" who only surfaces when they want something.

Screenshot_20230728_202052_com.instagram.android.jpg

OK, I know this happens but I am so paranoid about this that I double and triple check that it's coming through my ears and that's outside nevermind sitting in a cafe. Like, how do you not realise? And the comment about nobody telling her...??? It's not their job to do that and they probably just assumed you're an hole that blares their music in public.

Screenshot_20230728_202057_com.instagram.android.jpg

So quirky, so different, hee hee 🙄.

Screenshot_20230728_202109_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like Lucy but what kind of irks me is when people like her like the most basic of stuff but act as if they are really niche and quirky by liking it. You like Taylor Jenkins Reid and Colleen hoover? Harry styles? Autumn? Gilmore girls? Yeah so do thousands of other people. You arent different!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just watching her latest vlog. Apparently Adam told her to use a bowl to collect the vegetable peelings when cooking. She doesn't know where he got that 'top tip' from. I have been doing that for years. Surely that's obvious. I wish my partner was as easily impressed with me! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching her latest vlog. Apparently Adam told her to use a bowl to collect the vegetable peelings when cooking. She doesn't know where he got that 'top tip' from. I have been doing that for years. Surely that's obvious. I wish my partner was as easily impressed with me! 😅
😂 😂 😂 😂 She gets off on acting dumb, I swear.

I like Lucy but what kind of irks me is when people like her like the most basic of stuff but act as if they are really niche and quirky by liking it. You like Taylor Jenkins Reid and Colleen hoover? Harry styles? Autumn? Gilmore girls? Yeah so do thousands of other people. You arent different!
👏🏻 👏🏻 But she's soooo quirky and different. Not like other girls 🙄.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.