Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Lucy but I wish she'd drop her "look at little old me, I'm just a regular person like you!" bullshit. She was most successful when she was relatable. She's not relatable anymore but she's not particularly aspiration either, she's just annoying and smug

Reactions: 21
I used to really like Lucy but I wish she'd drop her "look at little old me, I'm just a regular person like you!" bullshit. She was most successful when she was relatable. She's not relatable anymore but she's not particularly aspiration either, she's just annoying and smug
There's this huge disconnect that you experience with every Youtuber, once they've figured out how to make money without having to share anything of themselves anymore.
'Here's little old me at a PR event, here's little old me with an affiliate link, here's little old me with a gifted product, here's little old me with an ad'.
And the worst part is, they think they're doing you a favor, because you get "free content". Except, I'm not. I'm getting a free commercial instead of a video and an ad instead of a story about your day. I care about neither.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I knew she'd be returning with a brag or an ad. She does it everytime. Only posts when it's for either of those.

Reactions: 5
I've just stopped watching halfway through today's vlog because it's literally just Lucy talking about all the very expensive things they've been doing/ have planned.
---
Edit: les mis tickets, Peter Kay tickets, a trip to New York, a new roof and a new headboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Is that the 3rd headboard they've had since being in that house now?! Clearly the previous #kindlygifted one wasn't to their taste after all then.

Is that the 3rd headboard they've had since being in that house now?! Clearly the previous #kindlygifted one wasn't to their taste after all then.
Have they? I’ve completely missed that then, I thought they couldn’t decide what they wanted hence they painted that bit of the wall 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Someone commented the exact thing on her video and replied. Basically the one they originally had wasnt great so bought one as an inbetween until they got a better one.

Reactions: 6
Someone commented the exact thing on her video and replied. Basically the one they originally had wasnt great so bought one as an inbetween until they got a better one.
Or they've worn it out by excessive shagging?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand, they clearly have lots of money but the bedroom looks like the bedroom of a 2nd year uni student who’s just moved out of halls. Why is the bed so tiny? Why is there just dangling lights and chaos everywhere? You can decorate however you want without the restraints of landlords furniture and that’s what you go for?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand, they clearly have lots of money but the bedroom looks like the bedroom of a 2nd year uni student who’s just moved out of halls. Why is the bed so tiny? Why is there just dangling lights and chaos everywhere? You can decorate however you want without the restraints of landlords furniture and that’s what you go for?
I think it’s because it’s not a large house! So they tried to be savy with saving space

Reactions: 4
I think their whole house looks like that.
also in regards to the shagging lol, they’re one of those couples I cannot imagine doing it! Not that I go about imagining couples but does anyone know what I mean!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think their whole house looks like that.
also in regards to the shagging lol, they’re one of those couples I cannot imagine doing it! Not that I go about imagining couples but does anyone know what I mean!?
Nah I think because Adam doesn’t repulse me like most YouTube boyfriends, in fact I actually quite like him, so I actually don’t see this with them.

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230329_180617_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20230329_180603_com.instagram.android.jpg

Just back and already getting those aff links out there and an ad already 🙄

She'll go quiet until the next ad or the next thing to brag about now.

I've just stopped watching halfway through today's vlog because it's literally just Lucy talking about all the very expensive things they've been doing/ have planned.
---
Edit: les mis tickets, Peter Kay tickets, a trip to New York, a new roof and a new headboard.
I haven't watched it and I don't think I will now. Does she just start listing everything? Wtf? Most people are struggling to live but that doesn't bother Lucy, she just wants to brag and make money off the people that are struggling more than her. She's a wanker. An absolute wanker.

Doesn't link the recipe because she can't earn money from it:

Screenshot_20230403_120049_com.instagram.android.jpg

Case in point:

Screenshot_20230403_120131_com.instagram.android.jpg

---
Also this!! She just got back from NY and she's acting like she never goes outside? Why you lying??!!

Screenshot_20230403_120301_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Everyone just loved my hot cross buns. Look at my amazing book nook I made. I'm just so talented in every way 😎

• Haha
Practically perfect in every way 🙄
She really thinks she is doenst she. This self deprecating humour she has is all a marketing technique.
Considering she’s always saying she has a baby face, she doesn’t look too fresh in that selfie.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.