Lucy Jane Wood Lucy Jane Wo….#AD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted one of those self indulgent posts about leaving people alone and letting people post what they want 😂

She said she stopped fashion videos on YouTube because she basically hates her body and it was making her mental health worse. Fine, I get that but here she is doing in on Instagram? How is that any different? Surely reels would be seen by more people and then possibly get more troll comments making her feel worse about herself?

She thinks she's so quirky and geeky for the book videos and while I'm on one, I HATE how she thinks she is the only person to know about certain shows, book, shops etc.

Hey, Lucy, is the book you're apparently writing going to flop like your crappy shop?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her story about booking "a bucket list trip" to Boston 👀 screams "see I can book trips I say I've always wanted to go on" 😂

Time will tell if some part of it is funded by a company 🤷🏻‍♀️

But either way, well done, you managed to pay for something.... And then brag about it at a time where people can't afford heat and are going hungry 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Her story about booking "a bucket list trip" to Boston 👀 screams "see I can book trips I say I've always wanted to go on" 😂

Time will tell if some part of it is funded by a company 🤷🏻‍♀️

But either way, well done, you managed to pay for something.... And then brag about it at a time where people can't afford heat and are going hungry 👍🏻
I am so jealous of her booking Boston it’s been on my list forever but when I priced it up not long ago, on the BA sale, it was still incredibly expensive and not affordable for me at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s very “pick me” isn’t she? It just hit me. She acts like she’s the oldest person on YT because she’s gasp early 30s…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s very “pick me” isn’t she? It just hit me. She acts like she’s the oldest person on YT because she’s gasp early 30s…
You are so right! As soon as I read that, it just clicked, that's exactly what she is!!

I am so jealous of her booking Boston it’s been on my list forever but when I priced it up not long ago, on the BA sale, it was still incredibly expensive and not affordable for me at the moment
Must be great in this climate to not pay for much else to be able to just book to go somewhere amazing like Boston without worrying how to afford food, Toothpaste, clothes, bills etc. The fact she posted the brag on Instagram is a joke, how tone deaf can someone get.

Oh and a treat is in store for anyone that watches her inevitable vlog of Boston, she'll be putting the accent on the whole time and thinking she's hilarious 🙄.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I miss Lucy’s homeware / renovation / clothing / makeup videos. I don’t care at all about how many books she’s read. I keep checking back on her channel to see if I’ve missed anything, but the last three videos are about books again. It’s great she’s talking about what she’s passionate about but I feel like I’ve lost one of my fave YouTubers :(

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish people were open about how much things cost and I thought Lucy would be the type to be “real” and say where they got the kitchen/the process of designing it/costs/ etc. but nope, she’s turning into a pretty crap YTer

Reactions: 9
If she's writing a book herself, this is most likely her setting wheels in motion. Firstly, by selling herself as this passionate bookworm. Secondly, by promoting the work of other authors, she's networking and might hope that some of them give her a shout out in return.
I'm just thinking about Marian Keyes who has perfected the art of sucking up by being on every single celebrity and romance novel cover with a blurb.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
oh my god she will!!! With that annoying giggle after everything.
Ooh, can't wait! /s 🙄

She's not filming another video about books, is she?
View attachment 1926592
Wonder when the next video will be. I'm guessing it'll be a different, fun, old Lucy video.... Hahahahaha, it'll be a book video, of course!

I miss Lucy’s homeware / renovation / clothing / makeup videos. I don’t care at all about how many books she’s read. I keep checking back on her channel to see if I’ve missed anything, but the last three videos are about books again. It’s great she’s talking about what she’s passionate about but I feel like I’ve lost one of my fave YouTubers :(
I feel this. (I've said it a million times now but...) she was my favourite YouTuber and now u can't stand her as someone said previously she is such a pick me girl now, so full of herself. Her self indulgent tit pisses me off, she thinks she's hot tit. Shhe only posts when there's an ad or another book video.

Like I said, I enjoy reading & appreciate a good book/author and great recommendations but this is too much.

She was a Harry Potter girl, average girl tries & clothing > I'm a homeowner > renovations > Biggest Disney fan ever > jumping in whatever is popular > gilmore girls and now books.

She reinvents herself often to fit into whatever will get her the most money/views. She's tit now and has been since she took that first free Disney trip that she had always wanted to go on but never booked it herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wish people were open about how much things cost and I thought Lucy would be the type to be “real” and say where they got the kitchen/the process of designing it/costs/ etc. but nope, she’s turning into a pretty crap YTer
She's been a crap YouTuber for a while imo, lol. A cost breakdown and the process would have been great but that would have meant being honest with her viewers, something she stopped being a few years ago now.

Wonder if we'll get another bedroom makeover again because it really needs to be refreshed... Because it's an ad 🙄

If she's writing a book herself, this is most likely her setting wheels in motion. Firstly, by selling herself as this passionate bookworm. Secondly, by promoting the work of other authors, she's networking and might hope that some of them give her a shout out in return.
I'm just thinking about Marian Keyes who has perfected the art of sucking up by being on every single celebrity and romance novel cover with a blurb.
Yes, this is what I think she's doing, it just doesn't seem very genuine to me. Nothing she does feels genuine anymore. The best thing about her is the cat.

Although, I do wonder if she still is writing this book or if she gave up on it like her shop? 😂

P. S. I know I repeat myself alot on this thread and I apologise for it but I will do it again so sorry in advance 😂.

Reactions: 4
I don't follow her very closely, so didn't know she was writing a book, but this makes sense. It's a definite advantage in publishing these days for an author to have a social media presence (it's something that is actively encouraged by many publishers) and if she has an engaged 'bookish' following, even better. It makes sense that she's getting this in place if she's planning on pitching a book soon.

Has she said what her book is about?

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20230215_135026_com.facebook.orca.jpg

How about exercising self control in bragging about all the things you're buying when there are people struggling with the cost of living crisis. Guess that wouldn't bother you since alot of your life is free.

Honestly, it wouldn't annoy me as much but she only really appears when she has an ad, showing off free tit or bragging about tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1961998

How about exercising self control in bragging about all the things you're buying when there are people struggling with the cost of living crisis. Guess that wouldn't bother you since alot of your life is free.

Honestly, it wouldn't annoy me as much but she only really appears when she has an ad, showing off free tit or bragging about tit.
It’s her way of trying to be relatable by doing the “lol I spend so much when I’m broke what am I doing” while sat in her £500K+ zone 2 London house with private garden with her well paid partner. Jog on.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Braggy Wood strikes again.

Screenshot_20230222_182716_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20230222_182720_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20230222_182704_com.instagram.android.jpg

£125 for one pan in a cost of living crisis? Sorry think I'll stick with my £25 tefal pan (which I also think is overpriced) that I've had for about a decade now.

Suuch Larks her and Adam have, sooo hilarious.

Screenshot_20230222_183426_com.instagram.android.jpg

Aka "I'm uploading this so I can either get an aff link or freebies"

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah it really seemed like an add, was waiting for the link or discount code… maybe she’s hoping for something in the future!

Reactions: 7
Does Lucy have a job alongside her youtube/ instagram stuff? Her YT videos are few and far between and just wondering how she can afford it all.

Reactions: 1
Does Lucy have a job alongside her youtube/ instagram stuff? Her YT videos are few and far between and just wondering how she can afford it all.
She writes articles for some magazines

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20230302_185637_com.instagram.android.jpg

Sorry but how ridiculous. Prices went up yesterday but what does that matter to her? She's saving money with all the free tit she gets.

Cat hair. Fine, I know what's it's like but does not clean her fans? Wtf?

Coffee spill inside? Not surprising? How blasè she is about that. But it's fine, she'll still buy a new one or be on the beg for a free one post about it on Instagram because she's tone deaf.
---
And the fact she's posting about it while sitting in a coffee shop with a coffee when people can't afford to eat or warm themselves like she's so hard up.

Then I clicked her next story...

Screenshot_20230302_190146_com.instagram.android.jpg

"just swung by" why does she insist on saying tit like that when she's clearly been invited as it's a pr event!!

Let me guess? She got one for free?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.