Lucy and Lydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their new account is basically exactly what Lydia’s used to be-I actually think Lucy is way more comfortable behind the camera not necessarily posing her arse off like her sister

Oh I remember these guys. They used to bug me so much because when one of them was talking the other would watch their mouth intensely like they were trying to see if they had something in their teeth.

Reactions: 5
I find they come across almost a bit chavvy than edgy? I swear everything they wear has some kind of stud or zip on 🙈🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Don’t even get me started on the cargo pants and bralette combo 😂 I really have no idea who they are trying to aim this ‘content’ at.

Reactions: 4
So they’ve come back after a hiatus (didn’t notice) and talking about how they fell out of love with YouTube and alluded to depression.
What I’ve found strange is that in two of their recent uploads they have mentioned that they don’t talk about their feelings with each other or if they have a problem they don’t talk about it. Just found that so odd considering they are twins, best friends, inseparable, know each other inside out, live together, work together, a part of each other. And they don’t communicate? Something abit off there.

Reactions: 7
Oooh yes tell us more?
I just saw they got new management and are no longer with Gleam.

Reactions: 1
Just their wider circle are known as coke heads (no real surprise). So they left gleam after their 2nd book was released I assume it bombed?

Don’t even get me started on the cargo pants and bralette combo 😂 I really have no idea who they are trying to aim this ‘content’ at.
it’s definitely inspired by little mix which is ironic since most little mix fans don’t like them or could care less about their friendship with perrie

Reactions: 2
What do they actually do though? How do they earn money? They were off of youtube for so long?

Reactions: 2
so they have moved management to a new agency Amelia Liana is a director of? Only created the end of last year?

They never reveal anything about their personal lives. For all we know they could have boyfriends. They are like children's TV presenters or primary school teachers, we only see their wholesome sides (but they could also just genuinely be like that).

Their replies to rude or critical comments are a lot more mature than Gabby's. This one is an example:
lyly.png

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how they’re friends with Perrie?
I used to watch their videos a lot. They’ve always been massive little mix fans they used to do look book videos etc. Then they interviewed them I think it was for a fragrance release possibly? After that they seemed to become actual friends with the band especially Perrie.