Lucy and Lydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think it was how they became friends. Right time right place. They’re friends with one of the Little Mix dancers and I can only imagine that sort of helped the friendship start.

For influencers who’ve been around for a while, they don’t seem to have done anything with their “careers”. They don’t appeal to anyone older and based on comments on their Instagrams it seems like they appeal to teenagers. They’ve left Gleam now and joined a new management company. Every single Instagram story is the same. Did anyone watch their flat tour vlog? Where about in London do they live? Their neighbours must be annoyed with them and their noise that comes from that flat daily.

I seem to now be following an account called twinspo so L&L have repurposed the other individual account into another twin account 🙄

I don't know which is which, but one of them has obviously still been getting their lashes done during lockdown...

Reactions: 2
Yeah I had noticed that as well :rolleyes: they’re moving house now so wonder where they’re moving to?

I’m still confused about how the hell they make any money when they rarely uploaded and even now their content is quite stale? They must have investments or work outside of YouTube to make money at this point

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I need to know more about these two. What did they do before Youtube did they go to uni etc.
Also... Amelia Liana has a management company??

Reactions: 3
I need to know more about these two. What did they do before Youtube did they go to uni etc.
Also... Amelia Liana has a management company??
Amelia ditched her mgmt and then brought Liv in to help her with admin/manage her. I believe Lucy & Lydia must be their first proper clients, managed by Liv?

I’m still confused about how the hell they make any money when they rarely uploaded and even now their content is quite stale? They must have investments or work outside of YouTube to make money at this point
They probably earn a fair bit for one Instagram post alone. Intrigued as to why they returned back to YT again - probably looking for more income alongside Instagram. I don’t understand who they appeal to??
Also, they were out with Perrie from Little Mix again last night. Does anyone know where they’ve moved to? I watched their last flat tour they did before they moved and I’ve never seen such a beige flat in my life... their rent must have cost a fortune.

Reactions: 1
What happened between them and gabbie? Weren’t they really close and constantly together?

They probably earn a fair bit for one Instagram post alone. Intrigued as to why they returned back to YT again - probably looking for more income alongside Instagram. I don’t understand who they appeal to??
Also, they were out with Perrie from Little Mix again last night. Does anyone know where they’ve moved to? I watched their last flat tour they did before they moved and I’ve never seen such a beige flat in my life... their rent must have cost a fortune.
Didn't they say they lived in Stratford in one of the moving vlogs?

I got the impression that they started distancing themselves from Gabby because of her odd behaviour.
I think they ended up having an argument with Gabby, and she accused them of being homophobic, for an unknown reason.
Gabby then tried to reach out to them a few months later, at Christmas/New Year's time, but by then, they were not interested.

Also, Gabby was probably jealous that Hobbie fancied Lydia, not sure if anything actually happened between Hobbie and Lydia though.

322k insta followers but stuggle to get 5k likes on a photo.. cant be going great

Omg Lucy in that last picture 😂😂😂

I’m genuinely curious how these two make any money, like what do they actually do other than put wigs and ridiculous clothing on?

Reactions: 3
Omg Lucy in that last picture 😂😂😂

I’m genuinely curious how these two make any money, like what do they actually do other than put wigs and ridiculous clothing on?
i have questioned this before but I don’t think anyone knows the answer, it’s just so strange that they can afford to live in London and travel to America (obviously not this year) when they don’t put out much content?