Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossboss14

VIP Member
Have they gone back to having their own Instagrams?
I just went to have a nosey and can’t find them either!
Yes they are Lucy.Connell and Lydia_Connell and they also have the.twins.shot.this

It’s baffling to me that they average about 3k views per video.. they used to gets tens, sometimes hundreds, of thousands of views on a video. They really could’ve taken their channel so much further but they abandoned it and now everybody has moved on as their viewers grew up and the younger people found new youtubers to watch and forgot about them!

Reactions: 4

redstraw16

VIP Member
I just seen their stories. Sorry but the constant ‘miss you twinnie. Miss you Lucy’ is NAUSEATING. I bet they’re speaking 2727173 times a day. If they can’t be apart this late in their life then what chance have they got? I wonder what content Lucy is shooting and why it’s just Lucy? Probably cause it’s not free so couldn’t afford both of them to fly to LA :LOL:
What will they do with their photography “business” now that Little Mix have split up?
When I went to uni a girl I moved in with left after just 2 weeks because she couldn’t cope being away from her sister/twin. We were in London and her sister was only in Essex, but she genuinely couldn’t function. Baffles me because like if one of you met someone and wanted to move in with them would the other one have to move in too? 🤣

I can’t tell which is which anyway so didn’t even know it was only Lydia I kept seeing… 🤣

• Haha

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
I don't understand where this gifted trip has come from? They've not done youtube for AGES and their instagram is just full of half naked pictures

Tublet83

VIP Member
When they get back from Disney it will be back to One Tree Hill, Jojo and Justin Bieber on rotation.

Queenie30

Thought there would be more on these 2-they’re unnecessarily loud and over-excited all the time 🙈 and they seem really immature for their age?! Especially when it comes to relationships 🤔

Tublet83

VIP Member
Grown women wearing matching Disney clothes in Disneyland Paris, I can’t cope 😂

why is Disney giving them a free trip and vip guides they are nobodies 😆

They never reveal anything about their personal lives. For all we know they could have boyfriends. They are like children's TV presenters or primary school teachers, we only see their wholesome sides (but they could also just genuinely be like that).

Their replies to rude or critical comments are a lot more mature than Gabby's. This one is an example:
lyly.png

gossboss14

VIP Member
But are they gonna live with their parents forever and only leave the house on free trips? How are they actually going to earn money? It’s bizarre

Sunfl0wer_

On the topic of them not growing up and living with their parents atm: I feel like maybe they wanna buy but also... They've been doing EVERYTHING together so far and they probably realize they'll have to 'go separate ways' at some point. How can they get into any serious relationships? They're really joined at the hip and I can't imagine how you can grow up and start adulting like that. Are they gonna buy a house together and live like that forever?

Sunfl0wer_

Their dream is to end up on tv- I’m sure they’ve mentioned wanting to be presenters. Do we think they will do it?
They're more likely to end up in a reality show then as presenters... I wonder if they have ever been approached for something like Love Island.

ach0902

Chatty Member
Lydia looks like a different person!
I hadn't seen photos of these two in so long, saw this and thought wow they have changed, just clicked onto the youtube video where they look the same as they always have and nothing like these heavily edited photos!

Tublet83

VIP Member
On the topic of them not growing up and living with their parents atm: I feel like maybe they wanna buy but also... They've been doing EVERYTHING together so far and they probably realize they'll have to 'go separate ways' at some point. How can they get into any serious relationships? They're really joined at the hip and I can't imagine how you can grow up and start adulting like that. Are they gonna buy a house together and live like that forever?
I honestly expect they still share a room at their parents 😂

• Haha

mich_iam

Looks like they’ve rebranded themselves as lucyandlydia on Instagram instead of having two separate accounts which was annoying, considering that they both posted pretty much the same content on both accounts. Not sure what they’ve got coming, I doubt it’s anything for anyone to get excited over. They’ve started posting to IGTV instead of weekly vlogs (which were 3 day vlogs cause they don’t do anything except dance around their house like lunatics or watch One Tree Hill a thousand times.

• Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
What exactly do they do at this point?! Their uploads are not very regular and don't attract many views. I'm struggling to see how they could earn enough go sustain the two of them in London.

mich_iam

Ask myself the same question. Who is their demographic? Like… their content is non existent. They clearly used Perrie from Little Mix for clout to help them social climb. Says a lot when they still follow Jesy Nelson after all the outrage she caused after leaving. Are they still with Gleam? SO MANY questions we need answered. The whole them having a joint insta and then when they went to individual profiles and then went back to a joint one? That was a weird situation.