Lucy and Lydia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worlds most annoying twins, who still think they are 12 and shriek a lot. Begged to be signed to gleam, have ghost written a book, watch one tree hill a lot and famous for falling out with Gabbie.

Also bizarrely good friends with Perrie from Little Mix.

Terrible dress sense, and wish they were Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Reactions: 14
I haven't followed them much since the Gabbie saga, but I'm also a big OTH fan so watched their Wilmington vlogs back when they went...my god were they annoying! They were dressed so obnoxiously, considering its a small town and most of the 'tour' is visiting people's houses.

Reactions: 2
I haven't followed them much since the Gabbie saga, but I'm also a big OTH fan so watched their Wilmington vlogs back when they went...my god were they annoying! They were dressed so obnoxiously, considering its a small town and most of the 'tour' is visiting people's houses.
Bet the locals loved them!

I used to subscribe to the twins back at the beginning before they thought they were famous and now they irritate me beyond words. Always on holiday in Florida ‘just to get photos for the gram’ - same with most places they go. Up at the crack of dawn to get photos for the gram! Gaaaaaah!! Someone needs to tell them those wigs are ugly and I’d honestly hate to be their neighbours having to live beside them, singing, dancing, screeching 24/7. I can’t even with the OTH obsession. Don’t get me wrong, I love it but they are EXCESSIVE.

Reactions: 5
The gram photos really annoy me as well but they are so vacant I don’t think they have brain cells between them to explore and travel.

Don’t even get me started on their “friendship” with Perrie. They LIVE for the name dropping constantly.

Reactions: 4
What exactly do they do at this point?! Their uploads are not very regular and don't attract many views. I'm struggling to see how they could earn enough go sustain the two of them in London.

What exactly do they do at this point?! Their uploads are not very regular and don't attract many views. I'm struggling to see how they could earn enough go sustain the two of them in London.
I have thought the same, their book didn’t exactly set the literacy world alight? I think they are just sponging off Perrie

Reactions: 1
Thought there would be more on these 2-they’re unnecessarily loud and over-excited all the time 🙈 and they seem really immature for their age?! Especially when it comes to relationships 🤔

Gosh I used to watch a few of their videos when they were bffs with gabby lindley! They were so irritating. Didn’t realise they were even still on YouTube I never hear anything about them anymore

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if they still do YouTube but I follow them on Instagram-they’re obsessed! I think they’re releasing another book soon too 🙈

I don’t find them any less irritating but it just seems to be endless cycles of posts about One Tree Hill, Disney, Perrie from Little Mic and Jojo 🤣

• Haha
They need to start living separately to get some separate identities, they only seem to come as a pair.

Reactions: 10
Looks like they’ve rebranded themselves as lucyandlydia on Instagram instead of having two separate accounts which was annoying, considering that they both posted pretty much the same content on both accounts. Not sure what they’ve got coming, I doubt it’s anything for anyone to get excited over. They’ve started posting to IGTV instead of weekly vlogs (which were 3 day vlogs cause they don’t do anything except dance around their house like lunatics or watch One Tree Hill a thousand times.

• Haha
I don’t get these 2-I understand twins have a strong bond but it seems the older the get the less they do independently (if anything?!) they’ve now joined up their Instagram so they can’t even do that alone! God forbid one of them finds a boyfriend, the dynamic would be very interesting 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t really get what the point of them is. They only seem to go on trips, dress up in a ridiculous outfit, pose stupidly and that’s it.

• Haha
I agree. No clue what the appeal is about these two. They have no style...no real angle to their content.

They’re vapid twins who seemingly will be single forever.

Reactions: 2
Lydia is very much the dominant twin isn’t she? I knew without checking that Lucy would have joined her account and renamed it, not the other way around and yep it’s Lydia's account with Lucy added.