Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mineminemine

On their “the twins shot this” they have pinned 3 posts of themselves at the top of their page. Surely pinning some of the more well known people they have photographed or filmed would be more beneficial?

Reactions: 6

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Are they still with gleam?! Crazy that gleam did nothing to help build them, they have a lot of potential.
Gleam are a load of shite as a management company really. They got big by signing the early stars who got big through little effort, and thus got the good brand deals for their clients. One the market got saturated and the first generation of Gleamers left they have never been the same. They haven't developed anybody since then and they don't have the same clout as before. They are as fake as most influencers they represent.

They genuinely baffle me. Their engagement is low yet they’re gifted trips with Virgin Upper Class and go to Disney for free. How?! It just makes no sense.

Tublet83

VIP Member
They clearly have no management either if they are directing companies for free PR to a hotmail account.

I will say they are good at going on the beg, that’s how they ended up in gleam in the first place 😂

Reactions: 5

Kindred_

VIP Member
So Lydia took over their joint account and Lucy had to make a new one, why does this not surprise me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
I don’t really get what the point of them is. They only seem to go on trips, dress up in a ridiculous outfit, pose stupidly and that’s it.

• Haha

Lara98

Chatty Member
I remember seeing a rumour before that they have sugar daddies and it wouldn’t even bloody surprise me because lord knows how they are affording their rent?! 😂
Maybe they offer twin services 😆 low-key joking but I wouldn't be surprised!!!

• Sick
  • Wow

mich_iam

No way have they just come back from one free holiday to LA/Vegas and they’re off again to the Bahamas! These two actually annoy me. Hope no one expects to see the Bahamas cause it’ll just be them recreating Mary-Kate & Ashley’s movie the entire trip.

Oh I remember these guys. They used to bug me so much because when one of them was talking the other would watch their mouth intensely like they were trying to see if they had something in their teeth.

Wildheart

Their lives are so sad, they spend their whole time dressing up pretending to be other people. I almost pity them.

Tublet83

VIP Member
I’m really confused with these two there is no growth just repeated postings of one tree hill, jojo and Disney.

mich_iam

I used to subscribe to the twins back at the beginning before they thought they were famous and now they irritate me beyond words. Always on holiday in Florida ‘just to get photos for the gram’ - same with most places they go. Up at the crack of dawn to get photos for the gram! Gaaaaaah!! Someone needs to tell them those wigs are ugly and I’d honestly hate to be their neighbours having to live beside them, singing, dancing, screeching 24/7. I can’t even with the OTH obsession. Don’t get me wrong, I love it but they are EXCESSIVE.

gossboss14

VIP Member
I could see them doing the circle, I think it’d be quite cool to have twins on there haha. But I’m not sure that they’d actually do it

mich_iam

The noise that must come from their flat. I dread to think! The constant dancing and singing that goes on daily. Doing their makeup routines together is annoying. I agree with the comment regarding their lashes. They’re awful. It’s probably a good thing they get them gifted as I wouldn’t want to pay money for them if they looked like that :cautious:

Tublet83

VIP Member
The gram photos really annoy me as well but they are so vacant I don’t think they have brain cells between them to explore and travel.

mich_iam

Don’t even get me started on their “friendship” with Perrie. They LIVE for the name dropping constantly.

Reactions: 4

Nekyia

The starwars bracelet AD video was insufferable tbh. They tried so hard to look super excited. I hate when IGers pretend that what they're showing is the best thing ever.

Also please can someone tell them to ditch these horrible lashes? They already have -beautiful but- droopy eyes. They drag their eyes down in such an unflattering way.

Reactions: 4