Lucky by Lesley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no mention of himself or the the house by the sea. Does anyone know what’s going on there?

Reactions: 3
She just posted that she deleted her last story - she got hundreds of messages of advice and help.
Does anyone know what she posted?

So I wonder what ever life changing thing happened for harper she's now looking for play therapy, I can't stand the breadcrumbing these ones do either tell us or don't by all means keep it private but then actually keep it private, btw I hope everything is ok with the child wouldnt wish bad news on anyone

Reactions: 5
So I wonder what ever life changing thing happened for harper she's now looking for play therapy, I can't stand the breadcrumbing these ones do either tell us or don't by all means keep it private but then actually keep it private, btw I hope everything is ok with the child wouldnt wish bad news on anyone
This. I'm certain she has plenty of resources at her convenience, without alluding to something on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
For anyone who might be searching for the same, there are a couple of play therapy sites that have therapists details by county.

It can really help children work through things in ways they can understand

Reactions: 2
I'd love to know what is going on with her. Is she still with "himself" and is she living in the fab house by the sea/river
Maybe she is but she would surely be mentioning ‘himself’ and her dream home by the sea. It used to be a daily occurrence last year along with the DIY videos….

Reactions: 3
Another huge upheaval for them both. Where was the house? I'd love to see it online. It looked fabulous

Reactions: 1