Lucky by Lesley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the clothes look great on her to be fair. She suits most colours as well. So I can see why some boutiques are sending her things to try on. She would have contacts from Harpers hats days so maybe these owners are ‘friends’. Who knows really but yes she isn’t a natural at selling the outfits for sure.
It’s mind boggling that her dream man and dream home are gone! What were they thinking when they decided to buy a huge house by the sea so soon after meeting. She might be renting now close to where her daughter goes to school. I mean she was settled with her little home and had her business there too. But then decided to stop doing that all of a sudden selling off everything she owned there. She could easily have kept that job up in her new location. She just obviously makes the wrong choices but hopefully she will settle soon for the sake of her daughter.

Reactions: 1
i think she still lives there, no?
Oh maybe. I just assumed that when she is in a tiny hall showing off clothes and then a corner of a room that she wasn’t there anymore. She had been showing off clothes by the front door and then in the garden with the view. Can’t see why she wouldn’t keep doing that if she was in that big house still. Could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
Obviously she has been through ivf with a positive outcome that’s great but it’s very strange to listen to her chat about it and
Menopause all while she puts make up on. And then stops to talk about the make up in the middle of sentences. Wow

Reactions: 1
Obviously she has been through ivf with a positive outcome that’s great but it’s very strange to listen to her chat about it and
Menopause all while she puts make up on. And then stops to talk about the make up in the middle of sentences. Wow
Yes, a very strange product pitch 😂 I'm sure the brand is delighted. At least it's 'newness'.