Lucifer - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and the hubs finished it last night! 😣
Went through it far too fast!
I think this series is the best so far, we got a bit fed up in series 2, 3 was a bit better but I struggled to pay full attention but this was brilliant!
Can't wait for you all to catch up so we can chat about it 🤣

Im done as well. The last 3 eps were the best of the lot for me. I wasnt a huge fan of most of the cases and just intrested in the actual story for the most part. No clue if thier will be more after that ending tbh.

Really enjoyed S4 - like that they're leaving the tedious police procedural behind and going all out hell boy.

Tom Ellis is absurdly good looking isn't he? And now very ripped as well. Will never forget he did the durttay on his wife and girls though. *hitches bosom*. He's getting married this weekend I think.

Decker- face stretched over a plate in those first 2 episodes - distracting. Settled down by episode 3, although top lip still wasn't moving. What a beautiful woman Lauren German is - YOUTHFUL pressure is what is I guess.

But people are still kicking off that they're isn't 6 seasons 🙄.

I'm hoping this will be like Orphan black and have a good ending that ties everything up in a nice little bow!

Reactions: 1
Season 6 is out!

I haven't started it yet but will be spending the weekend having a good binge. I didn't used to bingewatch but Lucifer got me hooked when I gave it a try early on during the first lockdown last year and I also want to remain spoiler free, which meants watching the episodes as quickly as possible. Aside from the official trailer I have no idea about anything happening and as it's the final season I want to be surprised.

Although I think the show is ending at the right time - I can't stand the way US shows drag on and on like, for example. Supernatural did - I will miss it. Got me through some tough times these last eighteen months and even if an episode is bad, and they can be very painfully bad, the cast are always such a delight to watch.

Reactions: 1
SPOILER FOR SEASON 5 AHEAD

Still haven‘t finished season 5 as once Deckerstar became a thing I lost all interest in it and the stories got worse. I mean the whole Charlie thing? Nope.