Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Anyone watching season 4 today? I can't wait to watch! The first 3 season were brilliant and I expect it can only get better now netflix is involved!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I’m liking the preview clip showing Tom Ellis has got in mega shape for S4, he always was hot, now he’s even hotter.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Damita

Season 6 is out!

I haven't started it yet but will be spending the weekend having a good binge. I didn't used to bingewatch but Lucifer got me hooked when I gave it a try early on during the first lockdown last year and I also want to remain spoiler free, which meants watching the episodes as quickly as possible. Aside from the official trailer I have no idea about anything happening and as it's the final season I want to be surprised.

Although I think the show is ending at the right time - I can't stand the way US shows drag on and on like, for example. Supernatural did - I will miss it. Got me through some tough times these last eighteen months and even if an episode is bad, and they can be very painfully bad, the cast are always such a delight to watch.

Reactions: 1

GiggleBee

VIP Member
But people are still kicking off that they're isn't 6 seasons πŸ™„.

I'm hoping this will be like Orphan black and have a good ending that ties everything up in a nice little bow!

Web30

VIP Member
I need to catch up. Hubbys finished the season, iv got 2 and a half eps left!