Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love me my Size 12 granny panties though I’m size 6-8. Weird though she didn’t have to show the size of them? So perhaps trying to be helpful.
Realistically this makes sense and actually is helpful, just feels like her being so defensive about being a size 6 feels… relevant.

Reactions: 1
Realistically this makes sense and actually is helpful, just feels like her being so defensive about being a size 6 feels… relevant.
She’s so obsessed with convincing everyone she’s SoO tEeNy TiNy & sMoLL!
Literally who sees the size on your underwear - or clothes for that matter!
I’m extremely underweight but still have some Kmart undies that are 10/12s who cares

Surely those gigantic man made titties would not fit into a size 6.
She was contemplating getting them removed at one point .
I personally think they are too big on her smaller frame.

Reactions: 7
I've skipped her story last week her constant hyperfixation on herself is too much! All i saw was her lounging around in her kmart pjs, Lauren Curtis loungwear who?? girl needs a job.

Reactions: 3
I've skipped her story last week her constant hyperfixation on herself is too much! All i saw was her lounging around in her kmart pjs, Lauren Curtis loungwear who?? girl needs a job.
Omg no but didn’t you see!
There’s yet ANOTHER DRAMA with Loungeface!
The packaging has been mucked up this time! …totally all her fault though for not checking it first 🫠

Reactions: 2
Omg no but didn’t you see!
There’s yet ANOTHER DRAMA with Loungeface!
The packaging has been mucked up this time! …totally all her fault though for not checking it first 🫠
I don't know why she and other brands for that matter focus so much on packaging. It all goes in the recycling for me.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why she and other brands for that matter focus so much on packaging. It all goes in the recycling for me.
Exactly! I actually so annoyed when I get sent a stupid box (obviously package it so it doesn’t get damaged) but just chuck it in the courier bag please!

I'll fall into the category of behaving like her parents - but girlfriend clearly needs to take a social media break

She's down another rabbit hole today, i think she needs a social media break. This obsessive over everything isn't healthy.

Reactions: 4
Way way too much time on her hands - time for another trip to the Maccas Drive-thru for a coke & chippies to break the monotony . Maybe she’ll have to wear a wig next time as staff are commenting on her regular visits.
This latest written rant must have taken hours to concoct. I don’t know any normal person who’s got the time for that shite.

Reactions: 8
OMG what a rant that was.

I just can't be bothered with it all. Buy 50 shein tops so you can have different colours.

Wonder what the mark up is on her sun smock. Unless I missed it, nowhere on her website says where it's made.

Wow, another outburst. Does she ever have anything positive to talk about these days? Everything she’s posts is a complaint or negative in some way. Wondering how Reece lives with her

Can someone please clarify something for me? Loz is promoting Pantene (but noticed today she’s flicked over to Garnier - anyhoo) - I was looking at the Pantene in Coles today and it’s got on their Miracles range in the gold packaging that it’s silicone free? I don’t understand? Isn’t this what she was talking about and saying it was in fact good? Have I missed something here? The Pantene in the white packaging doesn’t mention being silicone free, but she was definitely promoting the Miracles range. 🫤

lol

Reactions: 1
The rants about Shein... honestly girl, stop defending yourself so much. You're asking it worse in your head. No one cares what crap you buy or that they offered you 5 figured deals. The fact that you didn't take them probably says more about you anyway.
She only buys cheap fast fashion. Influencers generally don't make a career out of this.