Loz Curtis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Loz: NO ONE CARES. NOT ONE.
I messaged Lauren a nice message the other day reminding her that young girls follow her and she should be mindful of what she posts about her face/body as it can contribute to body image issues considering she has millions of followers. I was just so sick of her constantly criticising her appearance on the internet, anyway she responds with this haha

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I messaged Lauren a nice message the other day reminding her that young girls follow her and she should be mindful of what she posts about her face/body as it can contribute to body image issues considering she has millions of followers. I was just so sick of her constantly criticising her appearance on the internet, anyway she responds with this haha
She’s such a condescending b*tch

Reactions: 7
She's posting old videos of her face from 21/22 saying how much it's changed. I actually don't understand her, she obviously spends all day looking at photos and videos of herself, she has an absolutely unhealthy obsession with her appearance. What normal person does that?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She's posting old videos of her face from 21/22 saying how much it's changed. I actually don't understand her, she obviously spends all day looking at photos and videos of herself, she has an absolutely unhealthy obsession with her appearance. What normal person does that?
Yeah "oh I just found this photo/video from 6 years ago" that generally happens when you're scrolling your camera roll of selfies

Reactions: 2
“I don’t care about young girls! I DON’T WANT CHILDREN!🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am wondering if there is any point in contacting her management or something? She might take our words as haters but maybe if her management asked her to stop with this crap she would take it on board. Probably not. But she has really gotten out of control I feel.

I am wondering if there is any point in contacting her management or something? She might take our words as haters but maybe if her management asked her to stop with this crap she would take it on board. Probably not. But she has really gotten out of control I feel.
She’s definitely in need of some type of intervention! 😬😔

I don't know why she's still on their books.

I think all they do is just ask her if she wants to promote a brand or fly to Sydney or Melbourne for an event. Lauren just tells them no. As she doesn't like going out.

Reactions: 1
She’s attacking her audience. Management will probably care only if the views and followers go down.

Yeah "oh I just found this photo/video from 6 years ago" that generally happens when you're scrolling your camera roll of selfies
Whos time got time look through 40,000 photos or how ever many photos you have i know we know most people these days we all have obscene amount of photos 😂 so if your scrolling back years ago she must been spending a lot of time finding these particular photo/videos i honestly couldn't bother i see the odd old photo here and there when a Facebook memory pops up lol she's so to obesesed with herself and the way she looks

Reactions: 4
Whos time got time look through 40,000 photos or how ever many photos you have i know we know most people these days we all have obscene amount of photos 😂 so if your scrolling back years ago she must been spending a lot of time finding these particular photo/videos i honestly couldn't bother i see the odd old photo here and there when a Facebook memory pops up lol she's so to obesesed with herself and the way she looks
Her camera roll would be 99% selfies too, I reckon. It's concerning.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don't know what's worse. Her filming this content about curling eyelashes and dry shampoo or how her face changes over the years Or my fascination with watching her stories to see what random mundane thing she pops up with next.

Reactions: 5
I don't know what's worse. Her filming this content about curling eyelashes and dry shampoo or how her face changes over the years Or my fascination with watching her stories to see what random mundane thing she pops up with next.
She walked into the bathroom while Reece was in the shower to share what brand of shampoo she uses. She just couldn't wait for him to leave. So weird.

She walked into the bathroom while Reece was in the shower to share what brand of shampoo she uses. She just couldn't wait for him to leave. So weird.
And what does he think about her walking around all day talking into her phone?! While he’s there! He was in the background of the eyelash curler stories as well..
I’d be like wtf get off your phone! Who are you talking to!

• Haha
Reactions: 3