Lowest calorie snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an entire snack cupboard where nothing is over 100 cals 😂

My top savoury picks
Space raider crisps especially the beef ones - about 60 cals
Ditto the Lidl version of Quavers, which are much nicer than Quavers and only about 80p for 10 bags and 65 cals a bag. Keep them in the fridge (sounds odd I know but it makes them really crunchy!)

Plus the usual stuff like seafood sticks, carrot, cucumber - if you need a dip, make something out of quark and add maybe a bit of chilli sauce or something to give it some flavour, alternatively some of the Skinny sauces are quite nice (although they all taste very similar!)

Sweet:
Fibre One cake bars as mentioned above are great, especially if you put them in the microwave for about 15 secs. Serve with yoghurt or low cal icecream (Halo is good but expensive, Morrisons own one is good and much cheaper!)
Aldo do their own version of Fibre One bars

Also
Skinny Whips or Bliss Whip Bars
Skinny Crunch too which are about 75 cals

My absolute favourite are Bliss Crispy Delight bars (only found them in Home Bargains) which are 94 cals of deliciousness 😂😂

Also Freddos are good if you need a proper chocolate hit and 99 cals, and you also can't beat a Curly Wurly, especially if you put in the freezer as it makes you eat it really slowly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have an entire snack cupboard where nothing is over 100 cals 😂

My top savoury picks
Space raider crisps especially the beef ones - about 60 cals
Ditto the Lidl version of Quavers, which are much nicer than Quavers and only about 80p for 10 bags and 65 cals a bag. Keep them in the fridge (sounds odd I know but it makes them really crunchy!)

Plus the usual stuff like seafood sticks, carrot, cucumber - if you need a dip, make something out of quark and add maybe a bit of chilli sauce or something to give it some flavour, alternatively some of the Skinny sauces are quite nice (although they all taste very similar!)

Sweet:
Fibre One cake bars as mentioned above are great, especially if you put them in the microwave for about 15 secs. Serve with yoghurt or low cal icecream (Halo is good but expensive, Morrisons own one is good and much cheaper!)
Aldo do their own version of Fibre One bars

Also
Skinny Whips or Bliss Whip Bars
Skinny Crunch too which are about 75 cals

My absolute favourite are Bliss Crispy Delight bars (only found them in Home Bargains) which are 94 cals of deliciousness 😂😂

Also Freddos are good if you need a proper chocolate hit and 99 cals, and you also can't beat a Curly Wurly, especially if you put in the freezer as it makes you eat it really slowly!
Great suggestions. I find the purple snack bars are good too if peckish when out. They are 101 calories...just over the 100 calorie limit but worth it! 😂

Obviously low kcal ice creams have been mentioned but there are also mini ice creams that can be decent. I like the mini vienetta ones from aldi, they're about 80kcal, their mini twisters are I think 42kcal and there are a few just over 100 calories, good for the summer 😊

Reactions: 2
I buy little packs of miso soup from Amazon - filling and about 35 cal a serving. Sugar snap peas are nice as well. Little packs of flavoured rice cakes and rice cakes with humous or peanut butter are yum.

Reactions: 1
I buy little packs of miso soup from Amazon - filling and about 35 cal a serving. Sugar snap peas are nice as well. Little packs of flavoured rice cakes and rice cakes with humous or peanut butter are yum.
Which miso soups do you get? 🙂

Butterkiss toffee popcorn - 85 calories for the individual 20g bags
Asda summer berry cereal bars - 63 calories
Wotsits - 96 calories per bag
Fibre One carrot cake bars - 90 calories (I think they do chocolate brownies too)
Hartley Jelly - 10 calories per pot

Butterkiss toffee popcorn - 85 calories for the individual 20g bags
Asda summer berry cereal bars - 63 calories
Wotsits - 96 calories per bag
Fibre One carrot cake bars - 90 calories (I think they do chocolate brownies too)
Hartley Jelly - 10 calories per pot
Oh I tried a Fibre One carrot cake bar last night & OMG it was so yummy! It just tasted like a slice of actual carrot cake 😺

Skinny whip bars (I've tried strawberry, toffee, mint, & chocolate. Fav in that order)
Fiber one bars in carrot cake
Grapes, especially the super sweet ones
Those little lunch box bags of mini fingers or cookies
Proper corn popcorn in salty sweet or peanut butter
Pink & white wafers
Wagon wheels jammie biscuits
Barney bears
Salsa
Chewing gum (sf)
Marshmallows
Lollipops
Ms Mollys fruit/milk ice pops (fruit 1s are only 25cals)
Solero ice cream sticks

Skinny whip bars feel like they’ll rip my teeth out 🙈🤣

looooove the fibre one bars. My boyfriend actually asks for them as his preferred sweet snack

I make tzaziki with 0% fat free Greek yoghurt and snack on that with celery and cucumber

Chewing gum helps prevent cravings also drinking plenty (I think about two-three liters a day) can help as it fills you. If you can find them, Little Moon ice cream balls are nice and I think they're about 84cals per ball.

I’ve taken to slicing apple really thin (like a mandolin style thin), tossing them in a little cinnamon and air frying them-they are surprisingly lovely.

also have a glass of water before you snack. That way you get filled up quicker AND you get your water up.

Reactions: 5
You can buy dried seaweed sheets in Asian grocers, they are crunchy and salty and a good replacement for crisps and very low cal, they sell them in itsu too but they’re really overpriced

Chewing gum helps prevent cravings also drinking plenty (I think about two-three liters a day) can help as it fills you. If you can find them, Little Moon ice cream balls are nice and I think they're about 84cals per ball.
I was just about to suggest this. My main reason for snacking was more a case of wanting to taste/chew on something rather than actually being hungry. So chewing gum helped me for a while when I knew I wasn't actually hungry (although I stopped because I suspected it wasn't great on my stomach. Might not have been the case but something to be careful about).

I was just about to suggest this. My main reason for snacking was more a case of wanting to taste/chew on something rather than actually being hungry. So chewing gum helped me for a while when I knew I wasn't actually hungry (although I stopped because I suspected it wasn't great on my stomach. Might not have been the case but something to be careful about).
Yeah I used to chew a lot of sugar free gum but I found out it can be really bad for your stomach as it starts to prepare stomach acid to digest food and then no food arrives , also as aspartame can wreak havoc on the digestive system 😂

• Wow