Lowest calorie snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rice cake and peanut butter

Okay I have as a snack
Porridge i know but it fills me up also add in cal free sauce and just water and no milk you are there qne maybe some chocolate or honey if needed

• Heart
Reactions: 3
10cal Hartley jelly’s!!!
God I can’t stand those, they taste like they've been made with swimming pool water 😫😂.

I have a real sweet tooth so love milky bar mousses, fibre one bars or those little 95cal Mars bars. Savoury snacks I like the souther fried fridge raiders or marmite rice cakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I can’t stand those, they taste like they've been made with swimming pool water 😫😂.

I have a real sweet tooth so love milky bar mousses, fibre one bars or those little 95cal Mars bars. Savoury snacks I like the souther fried fridge raiders or marmite rice cakes.
95 cal Mars bars?! What are these!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
May not be low calorie as such but I can eat some cereal like dry like crisps. Curiously Cinnamon and chocolate shredded wheat. It fills you up more than crisps and cure a sweet crave for me.
Chick peas are also finning and better than say peanuts. Drain a can and spread in a baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and carbolic powder, paprika, cumin, whatever seasoning you fancy, and bake for 10 mins for warm chick peas or half an hour or so until they toast up and go harder like little nuts.

Reactions: 4
Fruit (any fruit. melon is refreshing in the summer and mostly water, anyway)
Unsalted pistachios
Slices of chicken
Red pepper, chopped into slices
Hula Hoop Pufts (they are really nice but quite addictive!)
Crab sticks
Mini gherkins
Lentil Curls crisps
Dried apricots

• Heart
95 cal Mars bars?! What are these!
They’re these 😊

DD515083-A4A7-4BB7-9523-5FAF98A2FD8C.jpeg

Guessing fun size? I live off Cadbury’s fun size chocolates of an evening with a brew, think Chomp is the least calories (50ish) and Crunchie the most at 80ish 🙌🏻
They’re bigger than fun size. Fun size is a good shout though, just looked and a fun size Mars is only 80 cals so an even better option if you’re trying to keep the cals low.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Rice cake and peanut butter

Okay I have as a snack
Porridge i know but it fills me up also add in cal free sauce and just water and no milk you are there qne maybe some chocolate or honey if needed
Can up the low calorie game with powdered peanut butter too 😉

Reactions: 1
bags of mini chocolate fingers! i like to prolong my snacks and they help a lot, feels like i’m eating more

10cal Hartley jelly’s!!!
Yes!! These are fab.

I also like:

Carrot sticks
Pepper cut into sticks
Snack a Jacks
Those lunch size bags of fingers/animals etc meant for childrens lunch boxes haha

I’ve just discovered Aldi’s wheat crackers 😍 Slightly salty and they go well with vegan cheese (lower calories than real cheese), grapes, tomatoes with peri salt on, cucumber batons, sliced red pepper, Aldi’s thai sweet chilli crisps are 90 calories per pack

Lentil crisps like Proper Chips, or Pop chips. I love their sour cream ones. They are below 90 cals.
Golden Wonder Ringo crisps. About 60 cals a bag. Get them in Home Bargains.
Rice stax sour cream. Home Bargains, about 90p a packet and get about 4 snacks from it. each little rice cake is only about 4cals or something like that. They are small but very tasty!
Milky Bar or Rolo mousse - think roughly around 70-85 cals, cant remember but very filling i find.
Cathedral City snack size cheese bags. Unreal and only 53 cals. Home Bargains, and only about 95p.
Slices of ham lol, no idea but it really fills me.

Reactions: 4
Has one tried the single serving of brownie mix where you just add water to it in a mug and put it in the microwave. I tried one last night and it was a disaster. Meant to be 100 cals but turned out pure rubbery and tiny. It also stuck to the mug.

Another vote for pickled onions. Quite filling and the vinegar ruins the potential sweet kick of any other bad food for aaaaaages