Lowest calorie snacks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve taken to slicing apple really thin (like a mandolin style thin), tossing them in a little cinnamon and air frying them-they are surprisingly lovely.

also have a glass of water before you snack. That way you get filled up quicker AND you get your water up.
You can also cut an apple up and put cinnamon on it then putting in the microwave. It's sooo nice. I usually add some greek yoghurt with it too!.

Also for any b and m shoppers they do chipstick crisps for 89 calories a bag and they are actually really nice. Salt and vinegar and the sweet chilli ones are espeically nice.

Reactions: 1
I love watermelon!! So low in calories can basically have as much as you like plus it’s mainly water so getting your water intake too!

Reactions: 6
I love watermelon!! So low in calories can basically have as much as you like plus it’s mainly water so getting your water intake too!
I made a kind of watermelon slushy the other day inspired by a cocktail recipe I saw - easy, cut up the watermelon into icecube size pieces, freeze it. When it is frozen blend with some lime and mint, so refreshing!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I made a kind of watermelon slushy the other day inspired by a cocktail recipe I saw - easy, cut up the watermelon into icecube size pieces, freeze it. When it is frozen blend with some lime and mint, so refreshing!
I will definitely try this thank you!!

Reactions: 2
These have about 100 calories per bar and are so delicious and sweet too deffo worth buying
Oh I saw them and was going to buy them but thought they look too good and I'd just eat them all at once 😂

Got the 95kcal Mars bars though, pretty good and still decent size, also got 99 kcal snickers

Reactions: 2