Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lavendergreendillydilly

She was always Wrecked, so tired etc from it
I’m pretty sure she said after she left it that it was a job dealing with the public in healthcare and how people go mad with a full moon etc
She doesn’t come up for me on insta now As I don’t like her pics etc I must watch her
I’d nearly bet €50 she’s cold and tired😂
She'd want to get her bloods checked 🙃

LuckyB

Did she or does she ever answer DM’s, friend of mine follows her and says she has contacted her a few times with questions and no reply. Does she just interact with question box queries?
Karen must be popular as the thread so quiet, she doesn’t seem to offend too many!

brandambassador

VIP Member
did she buy the old family home from her mum?
Does she live with the mum?
It’s like she lives in a freezing cold spare bedroom at 45?

the voice and the mad facial expressions are the reason I cannot watch her, complaining of being cold in her fleece reviewing 100 bronze eye shadow palletes with blurred fairy lights in the back ground

Wonder what happened with her marriage... it must be over a long time? I’ve kinda followed or seen her 7/8 now years and she seems single all the time

she’s never advanced really in the blog world

Seems harmless in a way , doesn’t fit the usual expected blogger look and I’m sure that’s not easy at the events etc that used to be on

the voices seem a way to mask her self consciousness/awkwardness
She’s the most awkward make up tester I know. And I don’t have great brows but if you’re job is make up and products then at least sort it out. Seems like an overgrown teen living with mom

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Herself and Cherrysue would be the same age abd work in the same tiny industry as they say, in ireland
Are they pals? Ever acknowledge each other?

Lavendergreendillydilly

Herself and Cherrysue would be the same age abd work in the same tiny industry as they say, in ireland
Are they pals? Ever acknowledge each other?
They used to be best buds but they had a big falling out. Allegedly there was a bit of nastiness coming from Karen. When you heard anyone talking about a wolf in sheeps clothing in the blogging world over the past 5 years or so, it's her. I don't know how true the stories about her and Sue are but it seems there was a lot of jealousy and rumour spreading from Karen. I mention before I've heard things about her from being PR. She's not as innocent as she seems. I will say though, I couldn't give a damn about her living situation. Lot's of people live with their elderly parents and it's nothing to do with her reputation as a bit of a shit stirrer 😆

atr_dub

There's some talk about her being a bit sly on the cherry sue thread. Any more on this?

I must have missed it. I pop on once in a while to see what she's up to but I'm obviously looking on the wrong days to have noticed an absence :LOL:

atr_dub

So it turns out a colleague of mine knew her. It seems we shouldn't put it past auld lovely girlie bits being a bully. Apparently she has form, with friends AND family and can be very nasty when she wants.
Edit: That said, she's still one of the only beauty reviewers I'll listen to

Last edited: