LovelyGirlyBits Karen Constantine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed her back in the Snapchat days... the put on baby voice used to make me cringe. Does she still do it?

Reactions: 8
She still does it! She seems like an ordinary enough person to me. I don't see people talking about her much nowadays. Doesn't get as many shout outs and stuff but I think she's pretty solid.

Reactions: 4
I like her, she seems genuine. Her reviews are really honest. I'd say she's a nice person.

Reactions: 6
I've heard rumours about her not being very nice, but do you know something,no one is 100% nice all the time. She's bound to have ruffled a feather or two in 10 years of doing this. I love how detailed her beauty reviews are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
One of the few I follow, she genuinely gives detailed product reviews and shows you make up on an unfiltered face.

Reactions: 6
There's some talk about her being a bit sly on the cherry sue thread. Any more on this?

Awh I used to love Karen but that baby voice just grates too much on me and I never listen anymore

Reactions: 5
So it turns out a colleague of mine knew her. It seems we shouldn't put it past auld lovely girlie bits being a bully. Apparently she has form, with friends AND family and can be very nasty when she wants.
Edit: That said, she's still one of the only beauty reviewers I'll listen to

Last edited:
Yeah I do think you can tell Karen has a temper alright. Has she ever discussed her ex husband?

Reactions: 1
I've heard she's not so nice as pie too. I used to work in PR and she's been known to be a bit of a sly one back in the day. Around 2015/16. Take note of how quickly that Bridie Clique fell assunder and who out of that group doesn't interact with her anymore

I feel like the whole bridie bunch were making out to be soooo close and then Aisling Keenans dog died and she posted it on Instagram and all the bridies commenting “I’m so sorry to hear that!” So, she didn’t text her supposed close friends to let them know...? Just seems a little insincere, the whole thing.

Reactions: 2
I feel like the whole bridie bunch were making out to be soooo close and then Aisling Keenans dog died and she posted it on Instagram and all the bridies commenting “I’m so sorry to hear that!” So, she didn’t text her supposed close friends to let them know...? Just seems a little insincere, the whole thing.
Faux-friends

Yes Rosemary was at their first meet up but never seen or spoke about again!! Such an odd bunch.

I forgot about that! I think Laura and Aisling are genuine friends but you'll notice Laura never engages with her or bigs her up. Nor does Rosemary come to think of it, but they might just have a personality clash. Aisling had her on her podcast but she strikes me as a great one for keeping professional relationships. Absolute pro. Ellen used to be all over Karen but not a peep these days. Karen didn't even comment on her post announcing she'd won salon of the year.

Last edited:
did she buy the old family home from her mum?
Does she live with the mum?
It’s like she lives in a freezing cold spare bedroom at 45?

the voice and the mad facial expressions are the reason I cannot watch her, complaining of being cold in her fleece reviewing 100 bronze eye shadow palletes with blurred fairy lights in the back ground

Wonder what happened with her marriage... it must be over a long time? I’ve kinda followed or seen her 7/8 now years and she seems single all the time

she’s never advanced really in the blog world

Seems harmless in a way , doesn’t fit the usual expected blogger look and I’m sure that’s not easy at the events etc that used to be on

the voices seem a way to mask her self consciousness/awkwardness

Reactions: 2