Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rhage

Unfollowed her back in the Snapchat days... the put on baby voice used to make me cringe. Does she still do it?

Reactions: 8

atr_dub

I've heard rumours about her not being very nice, but do you know something,no one is 100% nice all the time. She's bound to have ruffled a feather or two in 10 years of doing this. I love how detailed her beauty reviews are.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Cupcakebabe

Awh I used to love Karen but that baby voice just grates too much on me and I never listen anymore

Reactions: 5

littlebananafairy

I like Karen. I think she does very honest reviews and puts a lot of effort into making reels and shooting pictures and stuff. She doesn’t just half arse campaigns either. She seems to actually give an eff about what goes on her blog. She is one of the few I’d trust to review stuff.

Reactions: 5

atr_dub

She still does it! She seems like an ordinary enough person to me. I don't see people talking about her much nowadays. Doesn't get as many shout outs and stuff but I think she's pretty solid.

Reactions: 4

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
She was always Wrecked, so tired etc from it
I’m pretty sure she said after she left it that it was a job dealing with the public in healthcare and how people go mad with a full moon etc
She doesn’t come up for me on insta now As I don’t like her pics etc I must watch her
I’d nearly bet €50 she’s cold and tired😂

Reactions: 3

Shanny100

I just feel like... it’s a hobby. Do it in the evenings or weekend. To quit your job seems so so extreme when you have a mortgage to pay. Especially when she posts about having to chase payment for invoices, etc.

AmmaH

Her photo shoots grate on me...she sees herself as some sort of creative director with the fairy lights etc

Scrk1994

She worked in St Vincent's, as some kind of admin/non clinical role.

Married years ago in her very early twenties, and lived in Canada with the husband. Sounds like it ended very badly.

• Wow

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Agree but what has that got to do with an alleged family member trying to diss her and then acknowledging she flips in and out of her stories ? Appears to me she’s trying to be vindictive. I wouldn’t like to be in this persons family circle and I hope Karen twigs who she is . How nasty !

Molsdol

Chatty Member
Yes Rosemary was at their first meet up but never seen or spoke about again!! Such an odd bunch.
Rosemary got engaged over Christmas. Seems genuinely happy and it was a nice piece of news. Her and the sisters blog is very funny

Reactions: 2

Shanny100

I feel like the whole bridie bunch were making out to be soooo close and then Aisling Keenans dog died and she posted it on Instagram and all the bridies commenting “I’m so sorry to hear that!” So, she didn’t text her supposed close friends to let them know...? Just seems a little insincere, the whole thing.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
did she buy the old family home from her mum?
Does she live with the mum?
It’s like she lives in a freezing cold spare bedroom at 45?

the voice and the mad facial expressions are the reason I cannot watch her, complaining of being cold in her fleece reviewing 100 bronze eye shadow palletes with blurred fairy lights in the back ground

Wonder what happened with her marriage... it must be over a long time? I’ve kinda followed or seen her 7/8 now years and she seems single all the time

she’s never advanced really in the blog world

Seems harmless in a way , doesn’t fit the usual expected blogger look and I’m sure that’s not easy at the events etc that used to be on

the voices seem a way to mask her self consciousness/awkwardness

So I have family ties to Karen. Not going to say much on that because it would give me away but I wonder if she and the daintydressdiaries woman have fallen out. I wouldn't be surprised if they did. You'll notice how she flits from bestie to bestie. she's not the kind sunny person she makes herself out to be. Regina George in Sheeps clothing.

Lavendergreendillydilly

I was never sure what she worked at. She always hinted that she was some sort of dermatology expert in her day job from things she's said 😆

She ruffled the wrong feathers on the PR side of things. There aren't many people that like working with her now- not sure if some of this has to do with the falling out with Sue. Someone else might know.

I will say that there was a lot of drama and whispers at the time when they started turning up for events separately. And it was really obvious when snapchat came about because that's when Karen really started to make a name for herself and they never interacted.

triona3

Yes Rosemary was at their first meet up but never seen or spoke about again!! Such an odd bunch.

Reactions: 1