Love luxury Knightsbridge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across their Tik toks, I find it crazy they have all these brand new Birkins and Kelly’s. How are they getting all these bags, it seems like it has to be dodgy! Surely if they are fakes they would have been found out by now.
Their TikTok’s are so cringe! I’m sure they use actors or paid extras as they blur every face and the scenarios appear scripted. From what I’ve heard they don’t own the bags in their shop as they’re all consignment pieces that have sat on the shelf for months.

Reactions: 5
Their TikTok’s are so cringe! I’m sure they use actors or paid extras as they blur every face and the scenarios appear scripted. From what I’ve heard they don’t own the bags in their shop as they’re all consignment pieces that have sat on the shelf for months.
100000% - I know someone who was asked to feature in their videos... pathetic lol

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Terrible acting in the latest skit. The drawing on the Hermes bag too good for a 5 year old. And the customer walks in with a microphone attached to her blouse - So FAKE!!! How are people taken in by it all?

Reactions: 6
Terrible acting in the latest skit. The drawing on the Hermes bag too good for a 5 year old. And the customer walks in with a microphone attached to her blouse - So FAKE!!! How are people taken in by it all?
There are genuinely people out there who believe that they’re billionaires 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly can’t see what kind of market they have in dubai either. I see that they were originally marketed out there in local media as a sort of pawn shop, where if you are low on funds you give them your bag as collateral for a loan and you pay it back in bits to get it back….

Gosh considering locals presumably won’t be using it as it’s not haram (not Muslim so pls correct me if I’m wrong on that!) can you imagine the type of clientele they must have 🫣 portapotties and coke heads with cash flow issues, good god 🙅🏻‍♀️ you’d want those bags jet washed before they reentered circulation

Reactions: 3
Gosh considering locals presumably won’t be using it as it’s not haram (not Muslim so pls correct me if I’m wrong on that!) can you imagine the type of clientele they must have 🫣 portapotties and coke heads with cash flow issues, good god 🙅🏻‍♀️ you’d want those bags jet washed before they reentered circulation
I think you mean not halal but yeh from two so called Muslims I’m not sure if the financial side is? I don’t understand how she’s always borrowing and going out with the stock either😬 so unprofessional

Reactions: 2
I think you mean not halal but yeh from two so called Muslims I’m not sure if the financial side is? I don’t understand how she’s always borrowing and going out with the stock either😬 so unprofessional
Sorry I actually should have said it is haram, as haram = forbidden! I think halal is just wrt food?

Just went to check their latest accounts and as of September 2023 they’ve got £580k in assets, they don’t break out cash versus stock like last year’s (where we discovered they only had £800 cash at bank 😳). Appreciate stock will just be a snapshot in time but looking at their content the store is rammed?! I don’t know enough about the price points but assuming these bags are worth about £10k a pop that’s only 58 bags in stock (and no cash)? Idk their companies house presence has always been chaotic/dodge, but this still doesn’t look like a viable business.

Reactions: 3
Sorry I actually should have said it is haram, as haram = forbidden! I think halal is just wrt food?

Just went to check their latest accounts and as of September 2023 they’ve got £580k in assets, they don’t break out cash versus stock like last year’s (where we discovered they only had £800 cash at bank 😳). Appreciate stock will just be a snapshot in time but looking at their content the store is rammed?! I don’t know enough about the price points but assuming these bags are worth about £10k a pop that’s only 58 bags in stock (and no cash)? Idk their companies house presence has always been chaotic/dodge, but this still doesn’t look like a viable business.
I think you can use halal for other stuff too! The store is always rammed with stock I feel like they do more buying than selling?
they’d be better off just as a luxury rental company I reckon. But there’s already others doing that more successfully than them

Reactions: 2
The thing is, in dubai if you can afford to spend on a bag then you buy one, you don’t go second hand. If you can’t get a real one, or want a bag you can chuck around and not worry about, you get a really good, few hundred dollar fake. I know very well off people who buy fakes because they can afford the real item, they just don’t want to waste money on an everyday bag. I have never known anyone there buy a second hand one, rich or less rich.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad it’s not just me that’s knocked a bit sick by them! Also what happens when she’s elderly and can’t keep on top of them 🫣

• Haha
I’m so glad it’s not just me that’s knocked a bit sick by them! Also what happens when she’s elderly and can’t keep on top of them 🫣
Not just you. I have to switch off. It’s rank.
---
I thought she appeared quite classy when she was in London. When she used to walk into Harrods she looked like she belonged. She seems to be completely different since she’s moved to Dubai.

• Haha
Those eyebrows are honestly hideous, they give me the absolute fear. She looks like she’s glued pubes to her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10