Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
So ..an honest appraisal of the entire day....

Lauren looked beautiful, I expected a dress to be spraypainted onto her and although it wasn't my cup of tea it was a very pretty dress and her hair and makeup was gorgeous. The venue was amazing and the bridesmaids looked fab

The whole wedding event being several days...again...not my cup of tea but sure it looked lovely and she looked beautiful on the night before the wedding

Those giant letters are vile! When I married in 2015 the place I married (abroad) couldn't source them. I was devastated as I wanted them. Now I'm delighted as they were such a fad and trend at the time.... now they look very dated ....6 years behind Lozza

The eyebrows. Like lord above. Their aren't too bad in the full length pics but her face is so small and with her hair scraped back it I cant help but thing the brows will be overwhelming

Her being on the gram all day long and her wedding guests posting all day long is so vile and tacky. If I was her parents having forked out that money and everyone stuck to their phones I'd have been livid. I feel for John and the wedding guests who were there. It was the Lauren Instagram show, not a wedding. Shameful

Reactions: 16

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Oh guys please go to Jodies stories NOW look at the set up with her ciara and Lauren... like wtf!!! Content content content..... sad Lauren sad!!!!!
“I’m gonna post one now in a minute” what a pathetic sad sack of dopes. They think we’re all at home super jealous but I’m actually cringing and laughing at the carry on of them.

• Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Dear god her goals are the saddest thing I’ve ever read. She really hasn’t a clue about life.

That’s like one of those things that should go viral for all of the wrong reasons

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Six K Slay bitches 🤭 #parisienstyle
#parisaesthetic #laureninparis #haveubeentoparis #parisfashioneventhoughimnotinparis #desperatelywantingtobeparisian #cantpointtoparisonamap #jemapellelauren #desperado #pariscringe #juniorcertfrench #cringeaesthetic #wannabefreak #mystyleisshit #everyoneislaughingatme #shoveitupyourholelauren

• Haha

Justmakethepoint

Guy's Eeeekkkk, i've put up a new vlog of me buying my new dream car.!! Oooh eeeekkk ha hooo 'peaceee sign'. It's a range rover ye know. Daddy's paying for Bridgefield apt so i can flaunt my daily nonsense lifestyle. Monday i get my blowdry, Tuesday its meeting John for brunch. Wednesday it's Lauderee for coffee and macroons. Thursday's I buy my prada confirmation bags.. jealous yet?? Friday its sangria on the balcony overlooking building sites and cranes all day. (Northwood hitting it up Celtic 🐅 style with apts🙄) Look what im trying to say here is she looks like Jamiroquai and her glasses and the new range. Who the actual fuck has 3 hours spare in a week let alone a day to get a brow wax/tint, a new set of yellow nails or a tattoo of a tit on their forearm a latte and a handbag in BT. Only this wagon.... Lauren.

Peace sign babes. Kisses. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Jesus it's like the creepy video your man in live actually made of Keira knightly characters wedding in love actually

• Haha

Justsayin'

I attended a Wednesday wedding before, i guarantee you that mostbof the day will be spent in small groups bitching about having to take the day off!
So true- I was at a wedding on a Monday before. It was a good friend so I took the Tues off as well but I was in the minority. Not many of the brides friends and pretty much none of the +1s took the next off so they all took it easy enough on the booze, and didn't stay over at the venue, left early. All because the bride wanted this fancy venue. Hun if you can't afford it on a Sat then you can't afford it, went for cheaper Mon prices. Personally I would rather a more affordable venue at the weekend where everyone could afford to sleep over and enjoy the celebration. Notions

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
what a fucking knob, doing an unboxing of sunglasses. real lux like there Lauren, a pair of sunglasses. These unboxing videos are braggy, tacky and about 5 years ago... and when you do it, you want to unbox a chanel double flap. Not a shitty cheapy pair of sunglasses

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She has no personality at all. She's come out all guns blazin with that manifestation shite and the pictures of the middle finger. Get a grip Lauren. Clearly she's had a look here and its touched a nerve🤭. What a crass and ugly mood board to put together. Money, money, money 🤮 Money isn't everything. She's oblivious to the times we're living in and it shows.
Spoiled little rich girl. Kept by daddy and now kept by the husband. She hasn’t a clue and she definitely doesn’t have any talent.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
You can tell she has never been through anything even moderately stressful in her life. God forbid she would manifest or wish for good health. She’s had her backside wiped by mom and dad her whole life and it’s done her zero favours. Spoiled and shallow girl, such ugly traits. How does her husband put up with her? He must be as bad

• Heart

Abby lockhart

I know someone who was at it, apparently it was bonkers. Free bar all night.
I like your friends theory. I worked with a guy who’s wedding was insane. Total bridezilla, diva , custom made everything . 2wwdding rings, multiple hens and ‘ bride tribe’ trips (that phrase - give me strength) honey moon party, musicians and photographers coming out their ears….separated after 2months

• Wow
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I am a fucking embarrassment more like. She’s never had a hard day in her life, because people who have had knocks and a kicking know what is actually important in life and it’s not the shit that she values. She’ll learn in time. Imagine if she had to face a difficult time in her life, I’d say she has zero coping skills

Madscone

VIP Member
Was in same restaurant as this one today...the mini bag was carried within a bag just so she could get a photo! I wanted to scream with laughter...

• Haha
  • Wow