Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Nigel is a wanker 🫣🫣🤣🤣🤣
---
Jesus Mother of God above in heaven 🫣🫣🫣
That latest firepit situation was just fucking brutal...
There's no way they'd allow this UK I'd say x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Now the episodes are being added with episode 2 available, click on the "play button" to stream the video, rather than download the file. Looks like great casting so far, I'm still on the first episode but the new Villa and production values are amazing.
asdf.png

---

• Heart

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Omg I even think the games or challenges are way more interesting/drama fuelled.

I really thought that ending with the bombshells choosing was fucking amazing 👏 🤩
Don't want to spoil it by saying too much.

But that twist would be brilliant in UK LI

DmMeHun2ManySnakes

Leah is such an arse. I like Liv, she's very truthful and straight up. I actually like a lot of this cast though.
The producers got it right this series.
yes totally - and the bombshells understand the assignment. UK one is too full of everyone playing up to the camera tying to be a 'girls' girl' USA more upfront and real. The good bad and ugly.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
I loved the concept of standing behind the Islander you'd like to save, but feel like the stakes would have been much higher if this happened at a different re coupling. Cassidy and Nigel didn't stand a chance as they'd only been in there a couple of nights so what unfolded was inevitable and quite cruel.
sdf.png

• Heart

SaLou

VIP Member
Love the two bombshells, both beautiful and seem to have good personalities. They are doing their job!
Rob is gorgeous but I don't think you'd be able to trust him.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
What's everyone's opinion on Aaron and Kaylor?
I don't have much to say about Kaylor other than she seems smitten with Aaron and probably won't stray at Casa.
However a few things about Aaron have raised a couple of red flags for me. They way Aaron raised his voice and was shouting at the girls when they decided to dump Andrea was a little bit alarming :unsure: He also appears a little bit clingy and needy, smothering Kaylor at every opportunity and he seems infatuated with Rob. He presents as a nice guy and a good friend, but I'm fully onboard just yet.
asdf.jpg

Reactions: 2

DmMeHun2ManySnakes

Yeah I can’t stand her, the voice is awful. Everytime she speaks all I hear is that character from American Pie saying “and this one time at band camp”.
Her expressions with the eyes popping out of her head and mouth wobbling and constantly saying “this is fucked”.
Also, cannot understand why she does nothing with her gorgeous hair. She needs some serum and to dump the claw clip that’s always thrown to the back of her head.

Safe to say I don’t like her 😂 but I’m loving this season it’s got to be up there with one of the best.
The games and twists are great and it doesn’t come across as over scripted, it’s such a better format than the UK one.
The production nailed it - UK one they're left to sit at the pool talking about if they prefer golf balls for eyes and some such shite; USA drama, ructions, backstabbing- it has the lot. The challanges are also actually productive- testing relationships by causing tension . Leah is an absolute melt. She had a great guy in Connor but gets the ick because hes nice and attentive and tries to go crawling back to Rob eventhough he clearly doesn't like her. And when she made fun of him crying.... vindictive little princess. She reminds me of JESS "I am the prize"
*Disclaimer Rob is such an absolute dreamboat omg hes fking gorgeous.

SaLou

VIP Member
I feel bad for Kaylor. Aaron lied when he told he was falling for her. He obviously isn't. He'd better not go back to the villa single and pretend he's been faithful.
Kordell....damn. Another liar. He said he wouldn't kiss anyone and disrespect Serena. Um...

I think this is currently my second favourite LI ever.

Edit- Does anyone think Liv has ever really been attracted to anyone there? It doesn't feel like it to me.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I’m loving this year.
Coye was coasting on being 6’8. He wasn’t making an effort with anyone.
I feel Ariana peaked episode 1. I don’t know her reality show so she means nothing to me.
She's from Vanderpump Rules...has a major arc last year that broke the internet called Scandoval.
She's coming across really well on LI compared to VPR.
Also I LOVED the fireworks 🎆 😍 ♥ I thought they were a nice touch
The villa is amazing and the games are brilliant so far. The air hostess game I thought really threw up some shockers 😄😄
Hope AfterSun with Maura is entertaining x
---
The drama and bitching between the girls about Rob is top tier entertainment.

The game about guessing how many previous partners your ex had etc should be introduced into LI UK 😝😝😝

• Haha

lockdown sux

VIP Member
So happy there is a thread!
I tried the UK version and honestly couldn’t tell the girls apart.
I love the USA cast.
Rob and Leah’s scene had everything. So cute

DmMeHun2ManySnakes

The disco dancing "Stick or Twist" game was such a good idea. This season just gets better and better.
Kordell, don't walk away from Serena.....Run! I can't take any more heartbreak for Kordell. let's hope he makes it to Casa Amor and finds his person
View attachment 3019191
I know! Genius. The shame of dancing and getting dumped simultaneously.,.. brutal and I👏Am👏Here👏For👏It.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Aaron is a deckhand on a super yacht 🤔🤔🤔
Red Flag 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
He's looking for a spot on one of the Bravo Below Deck shows 😩😩😩😩
---
Oh fuck!!!! And Coye (6ft8) reminds me of Tristan Thompson 🤣 😂
---
SAVAGE the way they're getting to know each other.
I love it 😀

Last edited:

AnnaKey

Hello! Has anyone seen last night's episode? 🤣🤭 (EP 12).
Also thank you for the link Diagnosis123! Legend .

SaLou

VIP Member
Rob was like I have no reason to stay, why would i stay?.......I'm staying 😂
He's a menace 😂

All the damn crying, you'd think there had been a death

• Haha