Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Last year was amazing so it's worth giving the 6th season of Love Island USA a chance ⛱ ☀ 🍹🇺🇸
Ariana Madix of Vanderpump Rules fame is the new host :love:
I imagine this will be a quiet thread, as the show won't air on ITV for some time.
Hopefully viewers not in the US can watch via this link 👇if you copy it into your web browser. New episodes will appear shortly after they air.
https://gofile.io/d/E4shJ5

love-island-usa-season-6-cast.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Just watched the episode thst centres around Liv and Leah at the end (I don't wanna spoil it) but fucking awesome tv 👏 😎 🙌

We need scenes like this in UK version.
Also the game stick or twist....absolutely savage 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6

AlaiaG

VIP Member
This season is soo good, so much better than the UKs. The “Stick or Twist” game was really good. I’m sorry but I can’t stand Leah 🙃

Reactions: 5

SaLou

VIP Member
I'm only on episode 2 but this series is like a breath of fresh air compared to the current UK one!
These lot actually seem like they are having fun! More interesting and energetic personalities too.

DmMeHun2ManySnakes

This season is soo good, so much better than the UKs. The “Stick or Twist” game was really good. I’m sorry but I can’t stand Leah 🙃
OMG Leah is a pathetic instigator who plays the victim card. Not 1 admirable trait . She really thinks shes such a prize. Rob and Connor can do a lot better and the way she treats them. To make fun of Rob when he was crying... what a vindictive little cow. Rob is not interested love.Stop trying.

• Heart

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I watched last nights. Great show but I’m shocked by some of the guys. Well one of them anyway.
The bombshells were bombshelling for sure

• Haha

DmMeHun2ManySnakes

What's everyone's opinion on Aaron and Kaylor?
I don't have much to say about Kaylor other than she seems smitten with Aaron and probably won't stray at Casa.
However a few things about Aaron have raised a couple of red flags for me. They way Aaron raised his voice and was shouting at the girls when they decided to dump Andrea was a little bit alarming :unsure: He also appears a little bit clingy and needy, smothering Kaylor at every opportunity and he seems infatuated with Rob. He presents as a nice guy and a good friend, but I'm fully onboard just yet.
View attachment 3027936
Yea hes defo giving off immature creep vibes. Inwouldnt trust him... I have a feeling he'll stray at casa. They havent been tested at all yet, she had a kiss with Conor that he doesnt know about

SaLou

VIP Member
Leah is such an arse. I like Liv, she's very truthful and straight up. I actually like a lot of this cast though.
The producers got it right this series.

Reactions: 4

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Thanks so much @Diagnosis123 xx
Just watched the intro....God the Rob fella looks tasty and I'm loving the women..
The intro singing and then dancing with Ariana was really fun. I really liked it x
Will go back and watch rest after LI UK tonight.
Thanks so much for the link again...hoping it works eery night 🌙 😀 😊

lockdown sux

VIP Member
I’m up to date. Great series. I’m laughing every night. Best li since Uk 2019.
If anyone needs drama fun etc watch the link at the top of this thread.
If I was 25 again I would go for Connor and Rob. 😬😬

• Haha

SaLou

VIP Member
This series 😂 It definitely has potential to be one of the best LI. Nobody is holding back.

Last edited:

Lexi88

Ariana looked incredible 😍 not had chance to watch yet but seen bits on insta! Going to catch up tomorrow morning 🙌🏻

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Love Island UK has dropped off a cliff in terms of drama or intrigue. Hot garbage
Very glad the US version is excellent this year, it's so well produced and the increased budget really shows 🙌

Kl111966

Chatty Member
Anyone else watching this finding Leah mega annoying!? Her over exaggerated whiny voice is just too grating.
Yeah I can’t stand her, the voice is awful. Everytime she speaks all I hear is that character from American Pie saying “and this one time at band camp”.
Her expressions with the eyes popping out of her head and mouth wobbling and constantly saying “this is fucked”.
Also, cannot understand why she does nothing with her gorgeous hair. She needs some serum and to dump the claw clip that’s always thrown to the back of her head.

Safe to say I don’t like her 😂 but I’m loving this season it’s got to be up there with one of the best.
The games and twists are great and it doesn’t come across as over scripted, it’s such a better format than the UK one.

• Haha

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Omg I know the ladies names already yet I can barely remember the names on UK LI....
The women are gorgeous from what I've seen so far 😍 ❤

Reactions: 3

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
The disco dancing "Stick or Twist" game was such a good idea. This season just gets better and better.
Kordell, don't walk away from Serena.....Run! I can't take any more heartbreak for Kordell. let's hope he makes it to Casa Amor and finds his person
asdf.jpg

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Nigel is a wanker 🫣🫣🤣🤣🤣
---
Jesus Mother of God above in heaven 🫣🫣🫣
That latest firepit situation was just fucking brutal...
There's no way they'd allow this UK I'd say x

Last edited:

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Now the episodes are being added with episode 2 available, click on the "play button" to stream the video, rather than download the file. Looks like great casting so far, I'm still on the first episode but the new Villa and production values are amazing.
asdf.png

---

• Heart