Love Island UK 2021 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they might dump one person from both of the bottom two couples instead of dumping a couple altogether.

Reactions: 32
Brad and Lucinda because that’s who I genuinely believe is the most compatible.
I think you’re right. I mean, as much as I haven’t liked Brad from the start, I think there is an endearing quality to him that’s showing through and he might be the only boy in there who seems genuinely into his girl imo.
Him and Lucinda kinda remind me of Callum with Mollie last year - I thought he was just a boy who fancied a girl for her looks at first and he’d ditch her as soon as someone else came along, but here we are and they’re still a couple! I think Brad and Lucinda could potentially be a real life couple. There is compatibility there! Not one other couple in there seems solid to me..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That was so boring, why did they bother extending the episode?

Liam (41) and Millie are getting way too much screen time. Liam is like a middle aged man, he’s so dull. Millie has potential to be interesting but he’s holding her back. I think Toby is scared of Chloe and Lucinda will grow to hate Brad.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think Millie and Liam have been super compatible from the get go, but I think he’s the most boring islander in history and he definitely won’t last long in there lol

Reactions: 23
Lucinda is horrible - telling Faye the smog with Brad gave her the ick and was like a nightclub smog she regretted the next day but then snogging him again the next night… if you’re not into him let him know rather than stringing him along to stay in the villa and get more screen time

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Unpopular but Hugo is so boring. He’s not a super endearing human and I know we haven’t seen loads of him but he’s not lovable or anything and I can’t stand Sharon. Would be quite happy for them to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
That was so boring, why did they bother extending the episode?

Liam (41) and Millie are getting way too much screen time. Liam is like a middle aged man, he’s so dull. Millie has potential to be interesting but he’s holding her back. I think Toby is scared of Chloe and Lucinda will grow to hate Brad.
Yess I refuse to believe he’s 21 he’s so boring ! Toby is still doing that dead behind the eyes face, constantly looking somewhere else and I don’t think Lucinda looked 100% when Brad picked her, like he said he liked her from the start and then she didn’t seem to get to know anyone else. I think she’s going to regret settling with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Brad is maybe actually mature in certain ways. He can cook,clean,tidy and likes to meet his mates for coffee. He goes hiking in his local area and seems to like animals and is caring. He needs a girl in there who I think would enjoy the “simple” life with him. I don’t care, hate on him…. But I actually think he’s a bit precious 😂😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I think Brad is maybe actually mature in certain ways. He can cook,clean,tidy and likes to meet his mates for coffee. He goes hiking in his local area and seems to like animals and is caring. He needs a girl in there who I think would enjoy the “simple” life with him. I don’t care, hate on him…. But I actually think he’s a bit precious 😂😂.
Yesss!! 👏 Precious is the word I've been looking for! I can't help but think he's a sweet little soul, albeit with zero banter/conversation skills. I know he looks like a duck boy but I really don't get that vibe from him.

Hope he doesn't prove us wrong now I've said that 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can we get some lads in capable of intelligent conversation? Got the conversation skills and intelligence of a toddler going on here.

Faye needs therapy, not fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Chloe and Toby to stay purely for the drama and a potential big Casa Amor moment. You know you want it witches. 👀

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.