Love Island UK 2021 #7

Who did you vote as most compatible?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I voted for Hugo and Sharon. None of them seem to really like each other anyway. They're either just friends or it's one-sided.

Reactions: 15
As an Irish viewer who can’t vote over here I beg you all please to vote for anyone other than chloe and Toby!!! I think we all agree they need to go

• Heart
Reactions: 30
thank GOD we can vote now! honestly I don't know which couple to pick, I don't like any of them 🤣 Hugo, Kaz, Liberty & Millie I like, but not the other half of their couples

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Liam is mega boring. All he does is repeat everything Millie says, “do you like me” “I do like you”, “are you interested in me?” “Yeah I find you interesting”

It’s like the boring content live feed on big brother on e4 that wouldn’t even make the main show because it’s so dull and uninteresting

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I voted kaz and Aaron coz I want them to both find soemome they're actually compatible with, didn't wanna vote for Jake/ sharon/ Faye.. And Liam and Millie are so boring and I don't know that they will last

Reactions: 14
thank GOD we can vote now! honestly I don't know which couple to pick, I don't like any of them 🤣 Hugo, Kaz, Liberty & Millie I like, but not the other half of their couples
Yeah see that’s the problem - I love Hugo but I don’t like Sharon and I love Kaz but not Aaron 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why couldn’t Hugo have picked Kaz and helped us all out?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People aren’t going to vote for Hugo and Sharon as compatible, but that puts Hugo at risk of going :(((. Vote Hugo and Sharon please 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hopefully they’ll let us pick who to keep from the least compatible couples and split them up

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.