Love Island UK 2021 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloes not annoying me as much today she's been alright in her interview room chats

Reactions: 13
This chat with jake and hugo I cant imagine hugo ripping anyone's clothes off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Foot fetish, farts in a girl's face and steals queen Maura's famous line. duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I wish Hugo would stop trying with Faye, it's not going to happen.
In all fairness shes saying he's ticking the boxes now all of a sudden..think she's just trying to pair up and seem happy to have the public behind her 🧐🧐

Reactions: 4
I’ve just got on Twitter and someone said even Chloe can’t stand Brad, what did I miss! I was brushing my teeth hah

Reactions: 1
Can tell brads the sort that thinks cause he's alright looking he doesn't need to do anything else. Personality of a dead seagull

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m from Sunderland and honestly he’s just talking like me to My mates but I change if I’m with other people (I work in call centre too) it’s so put on it’s hilarious
yes this! It’s put on. He’s even just said “radged” you don’t stay things like with people who have no idea what that means. Can you really be arsed with “what does that mean“ etc. No you can’t. Really going off Brad he’s so zzzzzz

Reactions: 4
I’ve just got on Twitter and someone said even Chloe can’t stand Brad, what did I miss! I was brushing my teeth hah
She was trying to get to know him and asking questions about his friends and his hobbies and what not and he didn't ask a single thing about her like a normal two-person convo, it was all "me me me" with Mr Mumbles

Reactions: 10
They were having the most dead chat ever and she said he just talked about himself and didn't ask any questions about her, it was true tbf. He's a bore

Reactions: 11
He's gonna break liberty's heart!!
He’s playing the game I guarantee in 3 weeks time he tells her he loves her 🤣 he’s not daft he knows she’ll be a fan favourite he can’t make it seem he’s in too deep so quick.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.